HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!

I am in agreement with everything you said my brother, migration is migration, Repatriation is much different from migration. Migration mean that you have some money, and you were able to influence the given embassy, that you will be able to spend some money in their country as a tourist, or you have skills or other abilities, which will be helpful to their country, so you will not be a distress signal to their Governmental resources.

When we agitated for repatriation in the early days, we were talking about, all those nations who were apart of the slave trading activities, apologising for their atrocities which they committed against us, and manifest the act of Reparation, and pay Recompence to Mama Africa and her people, for the crimes which were committed, against African humanity.

These actions were to be translated, into Goverment arrangements, with them standing the total cost of Repatriation, with them providing the ships and planes, and covering all expenses, in order for us to return home as African dignitaries, who were stolen away. After more than 500 years in captivity, it is very clear to me, that they have no intention of doing this, especially, when they are aware, that we as Africans internationally speaking, are not united enough, to put real preasure on then where it hurts and force then to give up.

Many of the Idren and sistren, with whom I worked in the early days, became so down hearted and frustrated and did make that great transition, others made their way to Ethiopia, and other parts of Africa, and were also dis-appointed about the conditions, espcailly not being looked upon as Africans, but as Jamaicans, when throughout their life time, they have being telling the world, while they were teaching in the streets, that they are Africans and that Africa is for the Africans those at home and those abroad, a great insult indeed.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com