Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
In Response To: Re: reasonings ()

******* I believe the Egyptians saw themselves as minor gods and the King the earthly manifestation of the Amun-Ra right? This not a strange idea to us Hebrews because we see ourselves as particals of El Elyon*******

The way I sight it, the “egyptians”, really no differently than others, observed Nature. Now keep in mind that Kemet is not being highlighted any higher than any other indigenous peoples. It is just that there is vast written evidence in Kemet that proves that Europeans were NOT originators of what the West claims to have originated and is thereby falsely and deceptively empowered.

Observations of nature was “original church” if I may say that. And while paying attention to Nature, ones were able to see in fact which creations “ruled” a particular facet. For instance, ones noticed that a falcon or eagle soared the highest in the skies. Ones noticed that the Sun soared even higher. So obviously, the falcon was depicted as the Son of the Sun (Ra). Ones noticed that jackals were always seen near gravesites, so ones depicted that animal as guardian of the dead. Now this is just a simplistic explanation because these depictions were much deeper than just assigning actions to animals.

So not avoiding your question, I just wanted to highlight the fact that it was not a “worship” of Nature as western poisonings have made it, but an observational and experiental reverence. That is why many (if not all) indigenous peoples had no problems whatsoever attaching animals, celestial bodies and the elements (earth, water, air, fire) to the depiction of Natural forces. There is absolutely no way that Kemetians “worshiped” a creation such as a bird or a dog or a jackal as God the Creator because they observed the birth, sicknesses, pains and deaths of animals but they did however sight that there was indeed unseen everlasting forces in EVERTHING that did allow life. The Sun was not seen as THE highest force because it was swallowed up at sunset and had to be chauffeured and guarded...so we must be truthful in our sightings of their spiritual overstandings.

There is a GIANT difference between worshiping something and respecting the representation of something. I know no one who worships a photograph of Haile Selassie I, but I know many who would harm someone who spat upon that photograph...that is reverence of the depiction and not “photograph worship”.

YHWH is what Scripts site as the Creator. Well, I cannot argue with that. But I will entertain the perspective that YHWH represents the intertwined circle/cycle of Earth, Water, Air and Fire. And no matter how ones slices it or what ones believes, EACH of the four seen PLUS one unseen (5 total) essences is required for quint-essential existence or LIFE. I will entertain the fact that Hydrogen is what is in action to power the Sun and is a component of Water. Also Hydrogen is the basic building block of matter. Appropriately named for its "water generating" (hydro-gen).

Now someone the other day asked “how many people are conscious?”. And that is a prudent question. Because the “masses” relied on and trusted ‘enlightened ones’ and were not educated and taught what was considered “mysteries”. So the priests overstood the Truths about the unseen and told “nursery rhymes” and “fairy tales” to the masses. The problem was that nomads or visitors (who were welcomed, by the way) only overheard bits and pieces. So they took their “partial truths” with them and become “fathers of”. Just like a person overhearing a part of a conversation and then loud-mouthed gossiping.

Moses, Yshua, Plato, Socrates, Hippocrates, etc. are all “fathers” of some Movement or Discipline or Cult and what they have in common is pilgrimage and instruction by way of Afrikan master-thinkers.

Notice that the Greek “fathers of...” do not give credit to their studies in Kemet. Notice that Y’shua and Moses do not give credit to their studies in Kemet (or at least the followers of them do not). Are you taught in your “received truths” that these men studied at the feet of Afrikans?

And I must add this. When groupings depicted/created/promoted a “ONE GOD” (the stereotypical monotheistic God), there was a paradigm shift from observing and experiencing Nature to being blindly COMMANDED and OBEYING instruction/orders from judges, kings, priests, etc who were inspired/empowered by a spooky, angry, wrathful, God. So it is ironic that you ask for a reasoning on “observational and experiental” truths when in fact, our entire lives for the most part, we have been conditioned NOT to observe and experience but to obey commandments and scripts from unknown authors and with dire brutal unimaginable consequences (see mighty sparrow’s issues).

When it comes down to it, Monotheism is the channeling of the Creator-force into an image/likeness/personification of a MALE. Whereas indigenous, so-called “polytheistic” peoples at least acknowledged an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Universal Higher Force that was behind MALES and FEMALES, positive and negative, yin and yang, Alpha and the Giant O (O-mega).

But Dodge must paint an evil picture of the Taurus if trying to lure away Ford customers.

That is why I sight very important differences in just the premise alone of Self-declarations compared to External-commandments. Commandments are authoritative and hierarchies must be established to create authority. Self-declarations are internal and even though there is still hierarchy involved, it is of the internal lower and higher self.

The big difference that I can see between written presentations and translations of Divinity and Natural observations and experiences of Divinity is that EVERYONE is of and observing/experiencing Nature (especially then), but only a few were educated to read, and those that could read were proponents of controlling the masses (through ignorance)...not to mention that Wombmen were not even in the conversation. So here we had the embodiment of the Universe’s Truths and we looked at them as subservient second-rate personnel (even today...even in Rastafari).

well I've blah, blah, blahed enough...

By the way, a good example of observed truths gone wild happens tonight...”O Holy Night”

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Re: What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
Re: reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com