Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: reasonings
In Response To: reasonings ()

Give thanks for the ablility to reason in truth without pride.

As I see what happens in this world the Divine Being within me wishes to explode in a way I am unsure of there for I postpone my godhood. This is very grievious indeed for no excuse I can make will pardon me of my destiny. I like to think that man is but dust but that is only what we can see. That in which who we are internally is far more eternal than what we see in the mirror. The human person is like an onion. We are one entity with many layers. That which is at our core is divine. Insecurity is created by the ego afraid to let go of material attachments and to self-realize its divine potential.

I might be Hebreic but that does not limit me but allows me to research why I must follow these laws and rituals. When I think about it analyze it and meditate it I come to one conclusion. Love and compassion evelated to the highest level of humanity. And Jah made man and woman in His image. If I am the image of Jah therefore I must be apart of Jah, I am a demigod. In a book in which so many people take to the tee it is my mystic guide book.

You are the Mind Heart Soul Body all demensions of the Human being. Reasoning should be a way of helping us reach the self-realization of the demigod within yourself. This is what the Three are afraid of and this is what they fight against. In Africa many tribes consider themselves first and foremost descendent from the stars or heavens. I believe the Egyptians saw themselves as minor gods and the King the earthly manifestation of the Amun-Ra right? This not a strange idea to us Hebrews because we see ourselves as particals of El Elyon.

Our past we should never dispise but learn from it look at it from different angles. I was ignorant and I still am(I dont know everything) but while I live I want to learn from all walks of life for we share a common struggle.

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Re: What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com