HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

reasonings

I have been eagerly awaiting your response. Thankhs for the time and sharing from your heart and mind.

Again, I must acknowledge and do appreciate your word/power.

What gets my attention is how ones grow arrogant in the METHODOLOGY of what is considered Truth and how this applies to me.

I for one feel so strongly about the sequestering and manipulation and hiding of truths that I will attack ones that I deem as accomplices (followers) That was shown in my exchange with Panho. What I was truly doing was slaying him as a representative of my past. (what I consider the masses-controlling weapon of xtianity) So I 'scapegoated' him for what I considered my own past ignorances and frustrations. So even though he was correct in calling me insecure, his method of using the insecurity card as a weapon failed because I do not feel that I am in denial and so I fully admit that I am insecure. I am totally paranoid. And when you observe and experience what is truly happening right in our very communities, families and own selves, there is bonafide reason to be insecure.

No one has or can call me a liar, or a distorter or an agenda-ist I don't think, but many do not like the discomforts of my methodologies.

But if I talk in a manner that protects contrived egotistical comforts, isn't that a bit dishonest? Is that not the same as selling a dogma for the reward of eternal 'paradise' instead of the fact that it is universally/wholistically harmonious?

If you notice, many religious implementations are egotistical. When we say things like 'streets of gold' or 'laying with forty virgins', we are placating the lower, feel-good nature of the Ego.

Anesthesia does not aid the healing...it simply blocks the connections that define the acknowledgment of so-called pain...AND ONLY TEMPORARILY...so one must still pay the price for the injury AND now have to deal with the groggy side-effects of the contrived anesthesia. We have been taught to emphasize "feeling good" through all of our indoctrinations...I must be mindful of that.

So therefore I have admittedly become the crusader that I despise...a missionary against missionaries...a crusader against crusades...a dentist drilling without novocaine...a zealot against zealots and have contradicted Nature's functions. I ADMIT THAT. I can easily see how ones, as you said, created the very 'babylon' that they were trying to rise from.

Babylon is indeed internal.

But that is what the Mind is for. It is prudent to question and challenge but CHOICES must be in harmony with NATURE for the divine marriage to work. The Mind is to be a soldier to protect the Heart but to also take orders from the Heart...and that is what I need to work on.

Now does that mean hold my tonque? I hope not, because I will not...I BEG for ones to engage my reasonings/posts, if and only if they have the integrity to engage themselves first. My reasonings start with my own mirror. I have absolutely no problem examining, questioning and challenging any contrived id-entity that has been issued upon me.

I give thankhs for your h-onest and truthful sharings.

Truth is contagious...thankhs for the germs.

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Re: What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
Re: reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com