HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power

I can see you do not know of the fact Africa is diverse in Her ethnic groups of people who are Hebrews. Have you ever heard of the Imazighen people? I’m guessing not. Well you’re reasoning with one now. Do you know that the Beta Israel have strong DNA for the Y chormo as do the Lembas of South Africa and the Ashanti so on and so one. Do you know that we “Hebrews” or “Proto-Hebrews” as the scientific community calls us have been living in Africa and have been black for over 5000 years until the Romans and Greeks enslaved us not to mention Arabs and Phoenicians. Do you know that “Hebrews” are originally black and are from the Afroasiatic group of people. I myself am from the Tuareg ethnic group and am a minority compared to the Arabized ones for I still practice my proto-judiac beliefs. If you knew history Arabs are relatively a new breed of people. The Ishmaelite are Egyptian and Eberite to Afro-centric groups of people. To compare us to Arabs and to call them our siblings is to give them more credit then due to them. They are white in complextion compared to the many Hebrews scattered in Africa which are black and many times have we been confused with Egyptians and Ethiopians and local Canaanites. I wonder why they would confuse us with black people with we weren’t black? We are black, we are originally from the African stock and I think I know about my people well so please do not compare me with Ashkenazi’s which are converts and have to relation to real Hebrews but in tongue and cheek.
I don’t know if you know but the Neanderthal are extinct. The new Hitler are people which love to exploit and make lines of division between people whom they have not knowledge of nor understanding. I have met many people that hate me simply because I am African and practice a form of Judaism the world considers extinct. As I have learned its best to keep away from certain people if all I would do is hate them for what they did its best to just stay away. As for me and my people we have not enslaved others for greed nor for any other purpose. Being a warrior type people we continually have fought for our freedom many times until the Arabs came with there barbaric ways. I am proud of my heritage I am an African Hebrew from the Imazighen people. I am not ashamed for anything I say it boldly without fear; I am what I am.
Cristobel Colon was Christian who enslaved Taino/Arawaks and West Africans. The so-called Spanish Jews were also enslaved for the Spanish until their expulsion.
Concerning Haile Sellassie I. The man you see is the Creator in flesh. He is beyond space and time. He is Iverlasting and Iverliving. Nothing was before Sellassie and when all is over Sellassie will still be here for He alone is God and none other. He alone is God of Ethiopia and of the enter Universe. Be glad that the Creator came to earth to show you there is None other. In another 2.5 thousand years your descendents will see Him again for every 2.5k years He visits this blue planet. YAH RAS TAFARI is His name of old.

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Re: What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
Re: reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com