HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: What has reasonings come to!?!
In Response To: What has reasonings come to!?! ()

I give thankhs to the reasoning

I come with peace and love and speak Truth as I have observed and experienced it.

It should no longer surprise me when ones such as you share very wise and powerful word/thought. You have spoken truthfully and accurately and what you ask for cannot be disputed, in my opinion.

However, I must say one thing that you wanted to avoid. Because in all honesty, we cannot have a forbidden tree of knowledge bearing forbidden dialogue when in order to be Universal or Wholistic, one must leave no rock unturned.

I too TRY to observe and experience Truth. But to be honest, brother Levi, as a Diasporan Afrikan, which means that I was displaced from my Earthly comforts, I am more sensitive to roadblocks and detours to the Truth than the actual path. In a circle, I notice that a radius can be made from any point of that circle to the center, so the paths are numerous and just as vital. But since I am the descendant of ones whose Mother-land AND Father-spirit were deprived, the resurrection of both are just as vital and my mission is to FIRST stop the sabotage and subterfuge that stands in my path. I am trying to make the journey home but along the way, have realized that THIS land IS home as well...at one point, this land was no different from the land of the continent so-called Afrika. Just as one who truly experiences Nature/Truth will make the connection between EVERY single thing and person and EVERY thing else, seen or unseen. It is the same Sun that provides Earthly life...it is the same water that irrigates the plants. Neither the Nile nor the Amazon rivers hold any fairy dust or magic potions any differently than the Mississippi.

I think you made the statement yourself that there is no difference between male and female. Those ‘polarities’ are just the affirmation of one needing the other one. Even Ma’at is the ‘agreement’ or ‘marriage’ of opposites and is the Womb of the Universe. And through observation and experience, we definitely see that Law/Truth applied to ALL creatures and creations. So as you say, we can indeed grasp/attain more and more and come closer to absolute truth.

But...

If I may return to the statement I made about leaving no rock unturned. As we path through and to Rastafari, as you said, EXPERIENCE/truth is key. But you must realize (And I know you said that you did not want to go there) that sooner or later, you MUST challenge and question ANY and ALL ‘religious’ notions, policies, dogmas, taboos, avoidances, restriction, precepts and premises, scripts, texts, and scrolls (even if you keep them) before one can say that they are free from ‘received’ of ‘intellectual’ wisdom. (As in the Star Wars discussions, you must face/confront your Father)...and facing your Father is a fancy way of saying facing yourself...your essential self/truth...your origins/sources/genesis. And essential self/truth is the ONEness and ALLness of EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. So when ones say the "Most High", who is to say that this is an externalized statement? I AM my Mother and Father, am I not?

When ones say "chosen people", who does that eliminate? But regardless of who and why...IT ELIMINATES...IT DIVIDES...IT CONQUERS...IT JUSTIFIES HOLY CRUSADES...IT JUSTIFIES SERVITUDE/ENSLAVEMENT OF MEN...IT JUSTIFIES SERVITUDE/DOWNPRESSION OF WOMBMEN/FEMININITY...and it has caused/justified more DEATH than any other voluntary act...any other.

Those who first acknowledged, harnessed and emphasized separation are the architects of Creator/creation divisions. The only way to construct hierarchy systems is to pull down others. And the most effective way to do this is to de-divinize others and promote exclusive favoritisms (via bloodlines and/or covenants) And divinity-justified-downpression encompasses the inferiorization of wombmen/femininity first. So no mystery that in my bible, I see demonized wombmen, snakes and fruit and also subsequently see demonized/cursed brothers, and then clans and then tribes and so on. So unless you are going to tell me that these people were white, I must point to these beliefs as the "Father" of any and all separation systems that have resulted throughout human existence since...and the greatest (only) enemy to the Universe is the religion of White-Male-Supremacy. (where did they learn/acquire such audacity?)

It is ironic that you mention "experiental" truths...why Levi, that is pagan/heathen talk. [wink]

But let us seriously connect the dots here.

As a Natur-all seeking person, it has become apparent to me that religious groupings are the enemy to such 'experienced’ truths. And of course, the Big Three (xtianity, hebraic/judaism, and islam) are the most prevalent/influential groupings. What I have noticed is that it is Mass Religions who demonize, inferiorize, criticize, copy and then claim Universal/Natural overstandings for the purpose of their versions/agendas.

It is the Big Three that has poisoned our minds about the ancient (and current) lifestyles of the indigenous.
It is the Big Three that stress separation from the masses and establish a mindset of being better than, (exclusion/divine favoritism)
It is the Big Three that each have ‘pagan’/’heathen’ truths in their dogmas but do not give the credit to the sources
It is the Big Three that tells people that others are unrighteous or unclean or unfit or unworthy or unsaved
It is the Big Three that paint a picture of indigenous cultures “worshiping” Nature

Indigenous cultures did not write texts, scrolls and scripts because there was no reason to record something or be reminded of something that exists every second of every moment. There was no threat of forgeting. There weren't ones so lost that basic common-sense "DO NOT KILL" commands had to be chiseled. Ones had no reason to keep and hold a “Sabbath” because EVERY DAY was a sabbath. A sabbath implies that the other 6 days are out of order.

I could go on and on. But I will tell you that
A. Indigenous (pagan/heathen) cultures represent ones who overstand wholistic Divinity
B. Indigenous cultures have never declared divine rights to lands nor declared wars because of it
C. Indigenous cultures have never demonized, inferiorized, criticized, copied or claimed ANY beliefs from the Big Three...it is absolutely the other way around.

So to be honest, until we highlight Universal similarities and trounce the contrived divisions and hierarchies that have been indoctrinated, unification talk is but hot air. Just as with white/male supremacy. There is a “disturbance” in the Truth/Balance of the Universe. So in my opinion, eradication of this obstacle MUST be of priority. And just as with static on a cell phone, it is important for some of us to rise from the basement in order to access a clearer signal. So even though ones sight what they consider Truth, there are others who are saying “hold on” I cannot hear or are under a bridge. In other words, as ones trod the path, there are ones who must clear the debris.

The question then becomes, what is the ‘debris’. And in my opinion, through observation and experience, the debris is anyone, anything or any notion that separates ego from self, man from wombman, man from nature, God from nature, Asia from Afrika, Afrika from South America, and more importantly, because I sight it as the “great divorce”, and with all due raspect to you my brother...I sight the basis for even white/male supremacy as the separation of the Hebrews from the Masses...and the contrived/borrowed/copied Laws and dogmas and the "better than", "chosen", covenant-holding, exclusive/separatist attitudes that ones adhered to.

So if you are bold enough to investigate this claim by I, and seek within yourself if such a claim has any validity whatsoever, (outside of ‘received and ‘intellectualized’ chapter and verse, as you said) but through Universal/Natural observation and experience, then I will say that indeed we join I to I and ALL to ALL in the homecoming that we so dearly seek.

If this post gives you any negative taste whatsoever, it proves that indeed your identity is still attached and defined by instilled religion and looking back towards Sodom and turning to stone is applicable.

I present these words straight from the Heart.

Thankhs for the sharing,
all ways

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
Re: reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com