HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"

Well the Kabbalah I dont know anything about that since it relates to post-exilic Judaism. I am the pre-exilic child of Judaism and there is a big difference in that. Example The famous Manorah what is that holy object about?? Today Jews will tell you its a symbol of "Our faith" and that God commanded Moses to make it of one cast of Gold. Look at it closely. Seven branches? One cast of Gold? I example one side. Seven known planets the five elements and the two transcendent: insight and ether/space. The seven common body parts aka the seals. The seven physical forms of Most High God. "The seven days" of creation made from One aka the gold. How many people see that? I could go one.

Take your name for instances and translate it in to hebrew find the numerical value and then you get a formulea for one of the elements that they taught you in science. You can also get one of the names of YAH or expressions. you can get atomical or astrael. either way it points in on direction... your Eternal connection to YAH!! Haha! life is wonder when you realize you are Son of YAH in like manner that your material father is your father.

It is vital that one sees past the written words and look at the letters which make that word. In the Haggada it is written that when YAH wrote the Torah He wrote it with two types of fire out of four; ask yourself why four. I show you; YHVH. White fire and Black fire. One that burns but does not consume and one that burns yet consumes all things seen and unseen. The black fire when read burns its reader for there to understand the Words of YAH therefore the read must protect himself with the white fire to be able to read the Divine words. The Torah asked YAH why is He creating her and He said, " It is by you that the one seed I take shall be governed and by you shall they reach Me." She replied that they are unworthy to have her because though her words seem simple they are too profound for them to understand. YAH replied, "Because you disobey Me I will make you dwell with them on tablets of stone and they will abuse you."

The Idren doesn't have to learn the one path I made mention of but its one of the many Mystic teachings one can get. Even I studied Chakras and still am. I am currently studing the Khemet religion and I am finding it to be Monotheistic. (WAIT DISCIPLE LET ME EXPLAIN.)There is One Creator Most High God in Khemet call NTR for short. Every other God is only an expression of NTR the unexpressible. Amun-Ra Thoth Sobek Isis Set Horus Geb Ma'at and so one are all expressions of NTR explaining a certain aspect of life above and below. A way for the people to understand NTR. I began to recall all the names of YHVH and I found that I share something in common with Khemet and Hindu Kush(HMM Hindu Kush?) We all have One Supreme Deity that can only be expressed when we break Him/Her down to the discribible forms. I know that NTR had His/Her own temple but only a few as with Brahman had only about two and YHVH has Zero because its destoryed. Why so few temples to the Supreme Supremecy? I strongly adhere to the Knowledge of "inclusive monotheism" people have different concepts of God and His nature, and call Him by different names,yet everyone is speaking of the same one Being.

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Re: What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
Re: reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com