Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: What has reasonings come to!?!

Give thanks Iyah.

You are correct no stone should be left unturn. I like your approach to knowledge of taking the narrow path for it has become difficult in the artifical world of today to find the untainted truth. Like the Rastaman that seh repatriation begins in the mind then soul then body. When one really opens their eyes the planet in which we live on is truly one where are rivers return to the ocean. I may have problems with caucasian but in my arrogance towards them I not that different from them. Though they and other people have sabataged truth I have learned that I must become the spiritual Archeologist and dig for that truth for nature is one and if nature can be found then a door opens.

Something I learned a few years back. In the womb all babies begin as neutrual then female then male. So much in the natural relates to the Divine. I myself have looked in to Ma'at to better overstand you and I like the concept of Ma'at. If I may joke a little. Where you are bound by 42? (not sure the exact number) I am bound by 613, see how much easier you have it!?!
Law is order even the stars have laws people do not see that but in you experience you have lived it which makes your words credible.

That is a good point you made there but acknowledge when I seh I have questioned all religious notions. I remember Masimba asking me what my religious background was. I cannot remember my exact words that day but I grow up like the Ebionites to escape the persecution of being an African Hebrew. We used christianty as a mask in society. I was always thought our form of judaism and I was taught christianty. In my heart as a young child I knew worship of Jesus was wrong for he is an alien god. About 15 or 16 I became an atheist rejecting My God and trashing anything with jesus. I became a "rebel" in society. I found satan(even though my people have no concept of what a satan is)because he is symbolic to total rebellion. I had no fear of God no fear for what the Ravvi had to say and no fear of what the Pastor had to say. I ate what was not Koshrut and I did what christians deem blaspheme. When I became 17 I had an Identity crisis. I longer acknowledged my africanness or anything. At 17 I prayed a similar pray that Abraham spoke in the Kebra Negast because I had experienced life without meaning a life without purpose. When I said that prayer Haile Sellassie I stood before me and expressed His anger and sorrow for me, told me to get a Tanakh and walk with HIM for He is Adonai Elohai that He was before time and has no time or boundry. from that day I became a Reborn Rastaman that is way I am hold strong to my roots today I have no problem reading the Tanakh or acknowlegding my knowings. From total rejection to total embrace. I know who I am and where I am from. I am secure enough and aboundant to learn other faiths and practices that I will never adopt.

When you say I Am my Mother and Father I see it as being Mother terestrial and Father celestial because I know the Creator made us to be both terestrial and celestial so I sight your words to be true but I do not grasp you particular interpetation.

The way I Overstand choseness is ones particular path to the Creator which separates me from other. While christians believe one thing I reject them entirely because choseness is discipline and levication to stick on on path and adhering to the concecpts of that path. It was not meant to destory other it was meant to be a cultural thing. People over time became greedy to be chosen but did not overstand it meant sticking to a restrict life-style.

The way I Overstand what happend in Genesis is not the same from what christians, Jews, or white-supremecy thinkers twist it to be. You may have been taught one thing and Adam Eve and the Snake from what I have been taught. I share. When Jah made man and woman He made them equal rib from rib side by side. Both were at fualt that day. I cannot reverse the mind-spell the whites have casted over the world I can only give my Overstanding of the Tanakh.

It is true that the Big Three dominate today. Even tough I am a part of the original Hebrews the dominate group today do not sight me as being "Jewish" even though I surpass them in all things Hebrew. In Islam I am a heathen in Christiantu I am the god kill(if he was kill then he is no god at all) in Judaism I am not a Jew even though I practice Pre-Exilic Judaism that has been for almost 4000 years. I cannot change your mind nor will I try. I can only speak on behalf of my Ethnic group. If you knew Berbers we were mostly conquered by other groups only for them to feel our wrath later. We are an indiginous group of Africa and we have kept our traditions the same. We are an agricultural people. Our worship is tied to nature and Shabbat was meant as a day not to interfere with nature but to let it work its way with us blocking her.

What the "three" have done and propagated I cannot change. I can only learn to correct with the limited amount of time I have. I overstand judaism is full of us over them and we better than those, but I am not better then you nor am I favored over you. I most be seperate from all because I live a life-style that is considered backwards. It is my life-style that makes me seperate. If I eat meat or drink liqour or abuse that inwhich I depend on if I cut my locks and abandon using herbs to heal or tear down my alter and run after the money and forsake the natural and smash my precussions and shave my facial hair what then am I? If I run for the norm and forsake my heritage I am a tree without roots or knowledge. I will take up your claim and will inform you of my findings. But I want you to learn where you are from what ethnic group you hail from what country(s) in Africa do they live in what is there langauge and life-style be it warriors or pacifists.

There has been no offense made on your part towards me and I hope I have neither offended. Blessings.

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
Re: reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com