HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

What has reasonings come to!?!

I have sighted that most of these posts might be good but lack any substance. Others response I must say even for myself were made without much internal insight and are/were based on knowledged only read or heard

(I am not talking about oral traditions for every culture has their own which is essential to that ethnic groups identity and heritage.)

Word of mouth something you heard someone say which over a short period of time becomes irrevelent.

I am going to avoid any form of bashing on anothers cultural perspectives and traditions because I myself do not like people harassing or bashing my African/Israelite heritage of pre-exilic judaism which my people have been for almost roughly 4000 years.

What I am seeking in all ernesty as a Rastafari Idren as a droplet in front of the vast ocean that is Rastafari is to overstand my brothers in faith/trod and blood their certain outlook and inlook in all things be it the current world situation politically and spiritually.

I am not looking for Received wisdom or Intellectual wisdom. What I am looking for is Experiental Wisemind. If you do not know what are the differences; Received wisdom is learned through reading and hearing. This is another persons wisdom which is distorted which they adopt as their own. Received wisdom is accepted out of blind faith, or out of fear. Intellectual wisdom is formulated out of received wisdom after examination whether it is rational, benefical, or practical. Still this is not your own insight but only an intellectualization of wisdom one heard. Experiental wisemind is a wisemen which the person experiences personally as truth and is closet to Ultimate truth, real absolute truth. One lives it, real wiseman that will bring about a change in one's life by changing the very nature of the mind to a higher plain of Conscienceness.

I have noticed people coming to learn about Rastafari but as a Rastafari it only seems that we give the same information that ones can get off of a website or posting things that reflect no real intelligence in the poster be it that its full of prejudice, stife, or plain ignorence. (TO ALL THOSE THAT WISH TO LEARN ABOUT RASTAFARI!!! LEARN FROM SOMEONE FACE TO FACE AND TAKE WHAT THEY SAY DIGEST IT AND WALK AWAY. MOST LIKELY YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RASTAFARI SO CONTINUE YOUR LIFE AND LET IT BE; RASTAFARI IS A LIVING CULTURE AND A 24/7 365 THING!!!!) Another thing Rastafari has many facets like a daimond so no one view is correct because it is personal unless you share those views and experiences.

My first questions is what draws a person to walk on a particular path in Rastafari to reach Rastafari? What is the personal relationship to KING RASTAFARI that makes the I want to walk this rocky yet smooth road? How do you coop with Babylon and the headlines on the news? Many do not share my particular path of Rastafari but {if there is an afterlife I hope to see all my brothers and sisters around the feet of Haile Sellassie I}, but in what We do not share as Wisemen is what I seek. That which makes us different if shared can make Us strong whereas it has crippled our enemies. As the saying goes "a chain is as strong as its weakest link." Remember the Alexandrian Library and Timbuktu where people from all walks of life brought knowledge from the ends of the earth? Let Us try to make one which will not burn at the hands of the ignorant. I wish to learn from Experiental Wisemind not intellectual fancy BS.
Peace and Love from the EverLiving One Ras Tafari Makonnen Praised be He.

Messages In This Thread

What has reasonings come to!?!
Re: What has reasonings come to!?!
Sacred Words......
reasonings
Re: reasonings
spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Re: spookifying God and "worshiping nature"
Ka Ba La
Re: Ka Ba La
thankhs for the sight! *NM*
Re: thankhs for the sight!
Re: thankhs for the sight!
'rituals' are for man's entertainment
Hotep AST, but...
Re: Hotep AST, but...
OK, I confess Ras Levi...
Eye to Eye we see. *NM*
greetings Ras Levi
Re: greetings Ras Levi
Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power
covenant
Re: covenant
Re: covenant
Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
Re: Ohhh F.U. panho!!!
F.U.
Re: F.U. Too
Re: Observational/Experiental Word/Truth/Power *LINK*
5,000 long, long years
Re: 5,000 long, long years
****we were polytheistic****
Re: ****we were polytheistic****
we were pantheists *NM*
word-power-strength
EXCELLENCE ISCIPLE!!!! *NM*
what other reasoning forums are there on da web?
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
Re: what other reasoning forums are there on da we
lol

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com