HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Monogamy and Rastas
In Response To: Re: Monogamy and Rastas ()

bredrin,yu a move like a god ras a come talk bout you no like ras david simmonds,god fight against solomon because solomon no stop bless up the woman dem and farm up their acres,what if in the future your son come have four queens as you call them,would he still be your son or would he be my son,yu sey yu no judge as i do,now you calling people all devil remember that your honor,move up yu is a one burner,waiting on one pot to cook before the vegatables can get steamed while the youth dem hungry, misering up the queen pounds, shillings and pences,bredren go buy a next stove or get one iyah,yu just a breed up the woman so,she want more rest,don't let she look like ali in her old age and she is not a boxer,show some mercy if yu really love her as yu sey give her more space to breath,a so yu cold, mr.north pole..

LONG LIVE EMPEROR SOLOMON THE ALMIGHTY IN FLESH, WELL SOLOMON HAD 1000 WOMAN, AND HEAR THIS, HE ONLY BEGOT 3 SONS, HE WHO ONCE BOAST HE WOULD FAHTER CHILDREN TO ALL THOSE WOMEN, ONLY HAD 3 CHILDREN, YUH SEE I GET MORE YOUTH THAN THE GREAT SOLOMON, BUT STILL SOLOMON GREAT SUH STOP WID YUH LYING LIPS, YUH NUH GREAT LIKE SOLOMON SUH NUH COMPARE YUH SELF TUH HIM, BY MAKING LOOK LIKE I'M FIGHTING AGAINST YOU LIKE THEY DID EMPEROR SOLOMON.I AM FIGHTING NOT AGAINST YOU BUT YUH FOLLY WORDS, SUH YOU USE SOLOMON TO DEFEND YOUR STANCE BECAUSE IF IS HIM YOU ARE USING YOUR FOUNDATION IS ROCKY, BECAUSE YUH CAN'T REASON AS A MAN ON YOUR ON MERITS WHERE WOMAN IS ICERN, SO YOU USE SOLOMON TO JUSTIFY YOUR STANCE, LIKE ONLY SOLOMON WAS THE ONLY PERSON MENTIONED OF IN THE BIBLE THAT HAD MORE THAN ONE WOMAN.

any time yuh ready yuh can see my Empress, she is ok, i don't need a whole heap of woman to prove my manhood, unfortunately you do, thats why you give the above response none of my children are dying for hungry yuh old liar.

12 years yuh deh wid your Empress, ah soon 19 years now since i and she deh, and ah 8 youth wi have between us,all for me, and all from her, Empress Menen had six children for the Emperor, did she look mash up in any of those photos you have seen of her?

My Grand Mother had 12 children for one man, my Grand Father, we choose strong woman, not weak women who after one child don't want any more, yuh can't bad mind i for my eight children, and you can't use the boxer senario neither, bout mash up like ali in old age, stupidness, she is strong and does'nt even look like she as bore eight children, so it's best you hold your mouth, and don't speak of what you don't know.

you are the one cold as ice, and the north pole, dats why i nuh inna yuh manceptions, or iceptions, i wont let any flesh lead i to do something against my will, yuh duh fi yuh what is good fi yuh, i will do what is good fi mi.

your response is presumptous yuh nuh live ah i house or know my day to day living, to come now say the above in your response, then yuh wonder why i seh i nuh like yuh, and yuh friend Uplift Iself.

i nar fight you who will have plenty woman, i is fighting against the woman having more than one man partner, for in my opinion if more than one man go their in the same weak or day,the woman is'nt going to know who the youth is for when it is to be born, but you don't see anything wrong with that, because if your bredrin had his Empress and you desired her also, and she says yes, you can move in with her and be her next husband, and when him done sex her, you go in onto her after him, well i'm not promoting it either way, but for who socalled poligamy works for, let it work for them, but it does'nt work for everyone.

i thought Rasta was'nt ah weak heart? so how you want to carry i Empress down as some weak flesh, like she nuh have a right to have so much children her one, plenty grudge wi fi it, but i don't care, mash up like ali in old age, lol i got to laugh sounds so foolish coming from a socalled inteligent Rastaman.

Yes i see Uplift Iself resent response, and i see this one's yours, your replies are basic nothing to worry about, because none of you really know anything about i or my life style, so presume all you like.

rasdavid it is you who live in the tangled world of lying, or you would'nt suggest me and my Empress are in relationship, where we tell each other alot of lies, can i like someone who is that presumptous? and never spend a day in their life with me? i don't even meet yuh in the flesh and yuh vibe ah mek i feel bored, nuh flavor to savour in your reasoning.

gwarni gwarni all yuh want, i told you already it is your mouth be free to say out of it what you think you know, and what you like.

QADAMAWI:HAILE SELASSIE I NEGUS NAGAST, IS THE ALMIGHTY, NOT YOU, YOU MAY BE HIS SON JUST LIKE I AM, BUT YOU ARE NOT HIS POWER OR AUTHORITY TO TELL I WHAT TO DO, LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO EXERCISE HERE, YOU CAN'T FORCE YOUR VIEWS ON ME, AND THIS IS WHY I AND DI I WILL NEVER AGREE, U ARE TRYING TO FORCE YOUR VIEWS ON ME, LIKEWISE UPLIFT, THATS WHY I SAID THIS TOPIC IS BORING AND I DON'T WANT TO RESPOND BACK TO NONE OF YOU.

that said i'm well irie, yes i'm free in my saviour and Mighty KING OF ALL KINGS, EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THEE FIRST OF ALL IRATION, MIGHTY I AM THAT I AM, HOLY EMMANUEL I EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI MY LORD AND ROYAL MAJESTY.

Yes nothing you type and respond with will make i vex anymore, for i have learned now to take you as a pinch of salt, this is just a computer, can i make who you really are worry me? yes a man who presumes how my life style is, but he does'nt really know,anything,hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:-)

YES ONCE AGAIN HON KES AA ADOFO AS SPOKEN.

ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST

Messages In This Thread

Monogamy and Rastas
MUTABARUKA ON POLYGAMY
Re: MUTABARUKA ON POLYGAMY
Re: MUTABARUKA ON POLYGAMY
Personal Accounts of Polygamous families
Re: Personal Accounts of Polygamous families
It Depends.......
My Opinion

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com