HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Monogamy and Rastas
In Response To: Re: Monogamy and Rastas ()

you say InI think it 'cool' tuh have more than one partner but just like the 'race game' dem got unu playin you n I no see the same level. you say 'my Empress is my keeper n I am hers', so it should go, but do you only watch out fi dat one Empress back? the root of the disagreement on this topic is simple, the truth of InI for you is not what the truth of InI is for me. me tink say you too wrath with flesh all the time when you tinkin so you no tink straight.

guh weh yuh white devil, i have said what i have, i would never make you mother my children because you believe all children belong to any member of Rastafari, my children are black so am i, and if anything happened to their mother, even if i live next door to yuh, i would never make you be the next mother they could have.

i would rather trod to the end of the earth and find a African queen before your white flesh could mother my children, yes i wrath wid yuh white flesh, but i is thinking straight, i just don't like you and rasdavid right now, i don't hate you, but i don't like you, from you come on the board i don't like you, and i still don't like you now.

you come on the board like you are the highest authority in Rastafari, telling black people they should look beyond the colour of flesh, and because you get heavy support in your opinions by rasdavid simmonds, you feel powerfull and feel ones are confused because you and him share the plain truth how you see it, i don't like him and i don't like you.

as for the Amharic lessons, let Selassielive teach you and rasdavid, because i wont be teaching you or him any forreal, not joking, rasdavid called i selfish saying i know the Amharic but wont let it off, well his free paper burn, let someone else teach him, for he is the right hand that offends me so ill cut it off.

Yeshua, said if your right hand offends you cut it off, it was'nt talking about the literal hand, it was talking about people, and persons, so right now i'm cutting my talks with you and him off, because you both offend me more than anyone else i have communicated with on this board.

even if i came to America i would'nt want to meet none of you or your family members, i'm set in my ways, and i wont have you or rasdavid try to change my life style just to fit in and be apart of you.

You are not the Most High, so you can't say me being vex wid flesh is making me not think straight, all the Almighty yuh ah play now telling i how i is thinking, since you are the ALMIGHTY, what year did the creator make this whole entire creation, also when is wickedness coming off the earth, for Jah see and Knoweth all things in flesh.

I know you can't answer none of my questions, because you are not the omnipotent, all powerfull supreme Almighty Being, so don't go telling i what makes i think bent or straight ok, you are not the Almighty, you are flesh and blood, subject to human error, yet here you are telling me my vexation with flesh is making i not think straight, renk and out of order.

that said i wont say anymore on this for now, but i still see you carnal in reality, and I'm glad you want to dead out any convo we have, i welcome that gladly because i don't like you and your friend rasdavid simmonds.

and for the record, any come back argument against me, from you and him have, i wont be responding for sticks and stones may break my bones but petty name calling can't hurt me, i know your friend rasdavid simmonds will respond to dis, but i wont be replying back i have had enough of this subject, it's getting boring now, your fraud highness Uplift Iself.

Yes fire burn all black and white downpressors, Nyahbinghi fi put yuh under feet you evil white beast.

I NUH PARTIAL, I KES ADIGUN HAVE SPOKEN MY PIECE WHO NUH LOVE IT THAT'S THEIR BUSINESS.

Messages In This Thread

Monogamy and Rastas
MUTABARUKA ON POLYGAMY
Re: MUTABARUKA ON POLYGAMY
Re: MUTABARUKA ON POLYGAMY
Personal Accounts of Polygamous families
Re: Personal Accounts of Polygamous families
It Depends.......
My Opinion

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com