HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: White Rastafarians
In Response To: Re: White Rastafarians ()

Jah is the light in the darkness:-The bright and morning star;he dwells within me as me; and within you as you;there is none other than we;from atoms to stars is he,Before white people Rasta was,when stillness set upon the waters,before the reptilians crawled upon the land,it was Rasta who made them erected,we are the creators and not them created by us-and when we said in the book let us create hu-man it was in our own image created we them,they are the children of The Adamu,sons of satan,the true history is written in a place for all to see,but none wants to face reality.Ital is one one with truth,and it is written;1]a white man cannot be a Rastafari..
2]he can be a follower
3]Rastafari is The blackmans redemption
4]A Rastafari is one who has reached
5]he is an enlighten being
6]he is an Avator
7]he is a Teacher of men
8]he is the finger pointing the moon
9]he is in this world but not of it
10]he is the door to heaven
11]the light of the world
12]the real three wise men are the three stars mintaka ,anilam,and alnitak in the belt of orion.
13]in the kaballah the so called hebrew book of mysticism,daleth the door,is SIRIUS,the identification of SIRIUS as the door may help to explain jesus' true intentions when he stated:-
"I am the door,if any one enters through me,he shall be saved,and shall go in and out,and find pasture."the three stars in belt of orion points to sirius{the manger of the christ}
Ital says Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in the heavens...let he who hears the natural mystic blowing in the air,heed the angel and come-this is the song of the prophecized signal for the landing of the holy mother ship-the boat of Ras Noah again;"THE MASTER BLASTER JAMMING"

[www.wonderproject.net]
-Ital Iman I
Director,The REpublic of The New/original Rastafari

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians again and again and..
Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta waste of time talk
Who determines waste of time talk?
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: gman your 2 cents have worth
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: Ras-lution (healing of the nations)!
Re: White Rastafari-Chosen by H.I.M
Re: A question to Ital Iman I......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com