Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Rasta for I
In Response To: Rasta for I ()

Greetings Adaman,

I guess first off I'd have to say that the question itself brings division - which Rastafari don't need. It seems that it was unintentional and your purpose was good hearted, but all the same... wisdom should be used. Thinking things through is a wise thing.

What do I as a white Rastafarian have as aims and objectives for the Rastafari movement?

I was going to say 'Go ask His Majesty' ;) but that wouldn've been rude and more than likely misinterpreted.

The list is long and will try to get back to you when I have a little more time... but want to remind you that every answer I have is the same or could be the same as any other person with different shades of skin color and geographic location.

I didn't go looking for RASTAFARI, RASTAFARI came and go me. It was the Natural Mystic, and dis is no joke ting, believe I.

Some always go and underestimate Jah and that is yet another foolish choice in this big world. yes, I&I are the movement of RASTAFARI, but first RASTAFARI moves I&I.

It springs from the heart, mind and soul and birth. That being said, will still get back to you with the specifics in order to answer your question. But keep in mind that nomatter what I will be answering as RASTA, not a whitey, blacky, chiney, brownie, or olive;)

Once I remember this huge debate somewhere about how His Majesties skin colour was OLIVE! Can you believe that?!? But still, it is interesting to note because olive seems to be a blending of all shades in this great spectrum of humanity. Respect for our OLIVE MAJESTY! :)

One Soul and Jah Bless, Heather

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians again and again and..
Rasta for I
Re: Rasta waste of time talk
Who determines waste of time talk?
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: gman your 2 cents have worth
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: Ras-lution (healing of the nations)!
Re: White Rastafari-Chosen by H.I.M
Re: White Rastafarians
Re: A question to Ital Iman I......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com