HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: White Rastafarians
In Response To: Re: White Rastafarians ()

Sis. Makeda never personally stated her opinion on whites being rasta, other than saying it has both blessings and disadvantages. If all whites that consider themselves Rasta are wolves as you say, then publishing their views will only expose them for what they are, for the world to see. So even from your point of view i don't see why you would have such a problem with the publication of such a work.
Are you aware of the work the sista is doing on the issue of reparations? Or the amount of shit she got from ignorant self-hating n***az for daring to question why Roger "007" Moore was given the Marcus Garvey Award in JA?
What have you personally done towards the upliftment of the African race, besides ranting and raving on various message boards?
Unlike many others here, I do not think you are a wolf, Ital, I think you are sincere but (in my opinion) kinda loopy... that's why I'm not straight-up cussing you out. After all who's to say who's sane and who's not. But regardless of your level of sanity, you should think twice before you go dissing people who are part of the black struggle. Who the rass are you to say the sista is gonna go to hell and all these things. Check yaself b4 ya wreck yaself!

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians again and again and..
Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta waste of time talk
Who determines waste of time talk?
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: gman your 2 cents have worth
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: Ras-lution (healing of the nations)!
Re: White Rastafari-Chosen by H.I.M
Re: A question to Ital Iman I......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com