Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: White Rastafarians
In Response To: White Rastafarians ()

Since you are so hell bent on publishing The views of The cultural bandits which are in essence are wolves in sheep atire;you could concider publishing Mrs omari's words to my views on this subject,you are a prime example of a devils advicate,and for your information whites can and are not Rastafari,but it is known that comercial "Rastas" such as yourself will do any thing for a buck,This is the problem with Rastafari today,people such as yourself selling out-but be warned that that day is upon us when truth will be told of this matter;this is why Rastafari Jihad has been called;I advise you see our web site{www.wonderproject.net}and on that final day you lift up your head from the pits of hell you will hear The voice of an angel singing-"if some one would have told you yester day that you would be jamming,you would not have belived them,but you best to belive cause you feel your body jamming" I am The Rastafari; -Ital Iman I;Director of THE REPUBLIC OF THE NEW/ORIGINAL RASTAFARI; and In The Name of Truth I condem your work on this matter,as a product of satan,you have become a puppet of foul and demonic vibrations caused by the father and author of The Cultural bandits,there is nothing you can say to justify your actions,speaking for The Republic Of Rastafari-you are asked to stop this endeavor as it will do more harm than good to our sacred and ancient Order of Rastafari,this is not the last time you will hear from us-as we are takeing this matter to heart,and it will become a mission of the republic to stamp out your effort to bring this work to the public;again for the sake of History you are makeing a mistake:- do you realize your soul is at danger,in essence you are creating a scripture of satan,be advise,this is a very border line action you are takeing,for it is written,"wisdom is more delightful than silver or gold" I advise you seek good and right counsel on this matter....

-Ital Iman I,The Republic of The New/original Rastafari
{www.wonderproject.net}
{groups.yahoo.com/group/Balam

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians again and again and..
Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta waste of time talk
Who determines waste of time talk?
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: gman your 2 cents have worth
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: Ras-lution (healing of the nations)!
Re: White Rastafari-Chosen by H.I.M
Re: A question to Ital Iman I......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com