Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: gman your 2 cents have worth

Truth, truth, truth....

Much Respect Gman

I must commend you on how you explained your position. This discussion is quite extensive because these problems are not a White Rasta-Black Rasta problem it is a White and Black problem. Where I live where there is an interaction between Indians and African the Indians adopt the attitude of the Whites.

While many refuse to deal with these situations because they fear if they discuss it means they are racist. The problems permeates to the very core of the society and is manifested daily and would taint all groups including Rastafari.

Another white traits is when they get involved in African groups they hurriedly try to control, they do not offer support but once again try to hammer home their supposed superior state.

The claim that there is an understanding of African issues gets blown away once the talk of Reparations emerges. Many don't support the claim for African Reparation, they push that these are sins of the past.

I left for work one day when I came back home my house was covered in dirt. I soon realised it was a white couple that was building over the road from me. When I enquired from the neighbours if they had prior notice of this, I soon realised only the white neighbours were warned, while the African neighbours were never warned. I then spoke to the couple and I told them that their actions were very racist for not warning the Africans. The female told me how could I call them racist when they employ 300 blacks. This is in a country where there is a minority white population (no white masons, carpenters ect.).

Like you Gman I am not saying all white are like that however I have had a lot of bad experiences and I have learnt to be wary of whites trying to embrace me.

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians again and again and..
Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta for I
Re: Rasta waste of time talk
Who determines waste of time talk?
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: My 2 cents on white rastas and black 'racism'
Re: Ras-lution (healing of the nations)!
Re: White Rastafari-Chosen by H.I.M
Re: White Rastafarians
Re: A question to Ital Iman I......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com