Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

CURE Is a white conscious organization
In Response To: Re: White Rasta? ()

There is a white organization which is called Caucasion United for Reparation and Emancipation (CURE). I think that the very name of this organization, is saying that it is their intention to stand up for the rights of people who were deprived of their rights more than five hundred years ago. I was told that they also have a book which they have written to show what is their intention. I would advise white people, who think that they want to help to stand up for truth and rights, to at least investigate that organization, just to see in what way they can fit in to help with the fight againt slave trading activities.

An organization such as Cure is very needed for unite conscious white people, to be used to stand up against the slave masters of the white race, who have no intention of doing the right thing or giving Justice to those people who are still being downpressed. There must be a strong white organization which is conscious enough, to teach the following generations of white people, as well as those older whites who will listen, that crimes were committed against African humanity, and the need to have them corrected is urgent, and must be done by teaching their own people about it. Young and old white people have the world wide responsibilities, to correct the social and cultural wrongs, which were committed against Mama Africa and her people by their white ancestors. CURE should be a good start for white people who's intention is to do the right thing.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

White Rasta?
Re: White Rasta?
AGB: check my blog
White Rasta.......the oxymoron
Re: White Rasta.......the oxymoron
Re: White Rasta.......the oxymoron *NM* *LINK*
RJ
Re: RJ
Resonse to RJ!!!!!
RJ!!!!
AGB
Incient Yout'......
Re: Incient Yout'......
American Sadhu *LINK*
thanks, ADAM. *NM*
correction
bredren...give thanks for the saddhu link!!!!!! *NM*
Re: White Rasta? *LINK*
CURE Is a white conscious organization
CURE
Re: CURE Is a white conscious organization

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com