Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: White Rasta?
In Response To: Re: White Rasta? ()

Posted By: Ras Eire
Date: Tuesday, 15 January 2008, at 7:32 p.m.

In Response To: White Rasta? (AGB)

I am a man that you would call white. It means nothing to me. I am rastafari. No explanation, no apology. Judge I if you will.

Messages In This Thread

You sound very arrogant to me.

Anyway the term white Rasta is one of the most foolish word sound i've heard i agree with what Selassielive said in his post, Rastafari
(Ras Tafari) first is a man who was crowned Emperor Haile Selassie the first of Ethiopia.

Rastafari's roots is from Africa not Europe or America, because we black people let them in why we get the term white Rasta Ras Eire Says he's Rastafari without Apology, yes you can say that but the Rastafari I know does'nt look like your nation, so by all means say judge you, but i'm not judging, i'm stating facts from what history teaches me.

It is a fact no white people were involved in the Rastafari movement till say coming into the 70's and look from when 1930 was.

Your response is Typical of a white person who can't humble to truth, and yes i do believe that most whites who find themselves among the Black Rastafari persons, came in on a Bob Marley One love, One heart philosophy, not the grassroot livity what made the livity rise in the first place.

Further more i don't remember the Emperor Appointing any white people as Rasses in the Royal Courts of Ethiopia, One time Not even the man with locks was called Ras unless he was appointed by the Ethiopian dignity ie the Emperor.

Since Ras is a title given to a African in Ethiopia who belongs to the Emperor's Courts,
How do you get to be Rastafari? why just because you say so.

Anytime black people rise up to build their own cooperatives the white nation have traditionally tried to break it down, one time no white people was in the faith so it is strange to see the term white Rasta used, and to me Rasta is a half hearted used term, i don't know anyone called Rasta, i do know someone or people called Rastafari, so you can say you are Rastafari but it does'nt mean you are.

Such is your arrogance you can't see beyond your own white understanding of what you feel Rastafari is, you don't really know, you can't start at the surface, you got to start from the seed, to the root, to the stem to reach the full tree, and the truth and fact is Rastafari seed was birthed and rooted from among black people so the term white Rasta is insignificant to me, and i wont call him white Rastafari neither, i Know the original trodition of Rastafari to be a black trod and a Black Ressurrection.

White people got into it because people are still caught up in this Noah had three sons who were three different nations, this is one of the biggest follys i've seen created and people still actually believe in it, did three nations seed Noah's wife, how do people of the same nation get three different nations from the one woman's womb?

I know black and white to come from the same womb in the modern time but not in those Biblical times, so i still think the SHEM HAM AND JAPHETH story is folly and i've never believed in it.

Anyway keep your arrogance, pride and arrogancy is the evil way, and please don't go reasearching a Emperor Speech speaking good about white people to boost your ego and
arrogance.

That said i don't see anything in my equation to call any white person because the say Haile Selassie is their God and King, White Rasta, i only know Black Rastafari, not even my own people am i suppose to call Black Rasta, is Black Rastafari i know so i cancel out anything called white Rasta or Black Rasta, i only Recognise Black Rastafari, Emperor Haile Selassie I The 1St.

Such is the white peoples lust to be apart of Rastafari they make the statemewnt Socalled white Rasta, Ras Eire says this and i got to put it down again because this is just arrogance, Re: White Rasta?

Posted By: Ras Eire
Date: Tuesday, 15 January 2008, at 7:32 p.m.

In Response To: White Rasta? (AGB)

I am a man that you would call white. It means nothing to me. I am rastafari. No explanation, no apology. Judge I if you will, you are just arrogant to me nothing to judge more than your arrogance.

That said i'm not taking back my words, truth is truth, and the Start of Rastafari, was with Black People, so put that in your pipe, or rizla and smoke it.

None the less i've said what i have.

Yours in the faith HON KES AA ADOFO

Messages In This Thread

White Rasta?
AGB: check my blog
White Rasta.......the oxymoron
Re: White Rasta.......the oxymoron
Re: White Rasta.......the oxymoron *NM* *LINK*
RJ
Re: RJ
Resonse to RJ!!!!!
RJ!!!!
AGB
Incient Yout'......
Re: Incient Yout'......
American Sadhu *LINK*
thanks, ADAM. *NM*
correction
bredren...give thanks for the saddhu link!!!!!! *NM*
Re: White Rasta? *LINK*
CURE Is a white conscious organization
CURE
Re: CURE Is a white conscious organization

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com