HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Priest Adofo and Disciple...
In Response To: Priest Adofo and Disciple... ()

Priest Adofo and Disciple...

Posted By: rosalind
Date: Saturday, 16 June 2007, at 12:49 p.m.

In Response To: OH MY GOD...HE'S YELLING...OH DEAR (discipleofthenile)

...Have either of you even read the actual REASONING about The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey below??? (It begins with selassielive -- Friday, 15 June 2007, at 9:26 a.m.)

Disciple, the I is so caught up in trading insults with Priest Adofo that you haven't even engaged in the reasoning about your own original question!!

Priest Adofo, why not answer the I's question with facts instead of tirades? Disciple asked a question that some of us have attempted to address. With thy knowlege and standing within InI movement why not reason about Garvey and his business ventures? Why not participate in a sharing of ideas and come to overstand how ones and ones have been led to question Garvey's business successes / failures? The I knows by now, that to come at Disciple with fiyah will only incite a back and forth game of trading insults. Why not be a little more strategic and rise above it? Certainly any one of us here can not possibly pose a threat to the I; so why not explore one another's ideas instead of condemning ones and ones for thinking differnetly or for asking questions.

We will all make mistakes and in my opinion, need to have a safe environment where asking questions and making mistakes is permitted inorder for InI to learn and grow. Selassielive has already posted a proverb re. the importance of asking questions. I will add that Kwame Ture wrote that The Osageyfo used to tell him that "The only people who never make mistakes are people who never do anything".

Please, if ones here ever think I have made a mistake, let us reason about it in a manner that will help I to feel free to make more and continue learning.

Give Thanks.

Glory be Onto the Father, and to the son and to the Holy one of creation As Jah was in the beginning is now and ever shall be Jah world without end, Most High Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari, My Lord and Empress, Prince, and Princess, God and Goddess.

Ok everyone is right and I'm wrong, Marcus Garvey was a dunce in business from the responses I see, but all is looking away from the real facts, to organize 11 million black people is more than being adept for business, you are all arguing that Marcus was'nt Adept at capital business, from Jamaica Marcus Set up the Blackman news paper, he had nurses in the UNIA he had tradesmen in the UNIA, the UNIA was his focus and business, money had to be put into his organization, when America brought him to court he won the case hands down, read what the Royal Goddess Amy Jacque's Garvey as reproduced of Marcus Garvey's Speeches listed in the Philosophy and Opinions, most of Marcus Garvey's business adventures are listed and written down in there.

Yes we all make mistakes, but why are flesh on this board thinking that beause it is 2007 that they are more adept at business than Marcus Garvey was in his ERA.

Disciple made a statement, first he said Marcus Garvey was not Adept at business, that's a statement, he made a claim first, then he asked the question, with the remark is that a fair statement? sister I'm not a fool, he first criticized the man, then formed his criticism to be in the manner of a question when i reacted, and that is the truth of the matter.

Some blacks hated Garvey, but most whites in America hated Garvey even more, most on this board are better at typing and expressing themselves on the board than me, but for to long now people who are are clueless come post some Negativeness about Marcus Garvey, and I'm not suppose to say anything.

You who have now responded to me have clear knowledge and overstanding of what Rastafari is about, Disciple on the other hand does'nt, that's why he is here on Rastafari Speaks Message Board asking alot of questions, I already Know who My God and King is, I don't need the board to make me grow, i grew out there on the streets and learned about Rastafari, I was saying Rastafari, long before the world wide web, aka internet was invented, i'm not a internet Ras like some.

For what it's worth i'll leave this subject alone, for I can't take when none Rastafari persons want to insult me, a real Rastafari Person a true defender of the Rastafari faith, who does not doubt who I see His Royal Majesty as, Haile Selassie I is the Almighty without any Apology.

Yes I will be ignorant now and leave you all to reason and engage in this reasoning about cultivating African Unity By the African Roots, This topic rose and posted by Baba Ras Marcus, I know exactly what the topic that was posted is about, and it's beyond capitalism.

Yeah i'm the biggest Dunce on the board it seem, my topics never have any substance because i'm not a Elder, or because i'm not a teacher in a school like Selassielive is, or i'm not of the global knowledge like oshun or rosalind is, so yeah i'll submit i'm the biggest fool on the board, but i certainly am no critic, for i'm not the source of all knowledge, the world does not start, and end with me, yet I know nothing.

Yes I'll bow down to you all and submit that i know nothing and you all know it all Disciple included but me i know nothing because I'm to Judaic or Judeo Christian centred, or clutch to the Bible to much, i've been called so many names on this board all because I'm a Bobo Ashanti.

When I first came on the board I was met with fire, the Bobo Ashanti were getting slaughtered verbally across the board, Selassielive and Ras Heru witness this to, and ones forget i'm human with feelings and i'm not infallible like some on the board think they are.

But since i'm considered the dunce on the board i'll not further contribute to this reason or topic because a man get me out already so i'll leave it alone respect Baba for the topic but i'll let you alone now to reason on it as you all feel, choose, and please.

Disciple is a con artist he accused Garvey of not be adept at business, then when challenged on the statement he wants it to look like it was a question, I know about them mind games, first its well Garvey was not adept for business was he, then he says is that a fair statement? he first criticized the man, then wanted someone to answer if it was a fair statement , he was'nt asking if Marcus Garvey was adept at business per say, he was asking if his statement about Garvey was fair, he of himself from his research and observation did'nt think Marcus Garvey was adept for business, so rosalind if you have'nt seen beyond that trick in using words then i can't really say anything more on the matter, but give thanks for your encouragement but I've had enough of this rubbish I don't need the board.

None of us need the board or internet, it needs us so i don't really have to be here do I, and no one wants to learn from me anyway, because my standards, or Rastafari credentials, or Academia, is'nt big enough because i'm stuck into the old Rastafari ways.

Anyway i wont say any more but enough is enough i'm gone.

from Kes AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African Roots
Re: True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African R
Re: True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African R *LINK*
Re: clarrification re link *LINK*
Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes"
Re: Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes" *LINK*
Re: Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes"
Sabbah and Rasi... *LINK*
Typo
Re: Sabbah and Rasi...
Re: Sabbah and Rasi...
The State Of The African Union.
last post for Rasi *NM*
Re: last post for Rasi
Re: last post for Rasi
Capitalism Is To Under Pay Workers And Keep Profit
Re: Capitalism Is To Under Pay Workers And Keep Pr
OH MY GOD...HE'S YELLING...OH DEAR
Priest Adofo and Disciple...
Let Us not Argue, Let Us Just Reason ...
Re: Let Us not Argue, Let Us Just Reason ...
Re: Priest Adofo and Disciple...
Priest Asukile Adigun Adofo...
Nicely stated Sistren! *NM*
word/power *NM*
Greed And Dishonesty Nourishes Capitalism

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com