HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Capitalism Is To Under Pay Workers And Keep Pr

plus it seems that Garvey was not that adept at business anyway...is that a fair statement?

What do you mean he was not adept at business, Marcus did not work for the state he left Jamaica and set up several businesses through the Universal Negroe Improvement Association(UNIA) this man had 11 Million Black people behind him that he made self reliant, self aware, and self confident, you are way off point Disciple about he was not that adept at business, damn cheek.

You obviously don't know nothing about The Rt Hon Prophet Marcus Mosiah Garvey, and you obviously took from the Speech a one line that fits what you think MARCUS GARVEY ment.

The UNIA was a Government, a Black Government and Organization, set up by Marcus Garvey, it was'nt just a organiztion to gather people that were unskilled and without a ounce of business skills or business minded.

Marcus had a News paper what the UNIA used to distribute called the black man, your response to Rasi on Marcus Garvey sounds just like how WHITE AMERICA, despised the man and saw him as a threat, as most of the black people were waking up to this mans message, and Ja Edgar Hoover and his cronies did their best to get Marcus Garvey deported out of the country, they used the capitalist system to move Marcus out of America, they charged him for fraud and deception, and claimed they were deporting him out of America for owing some man a measly 25 USA dollars.

I Know from observation Marcus Garvey was more than adept at business, and Disciple I'm disapointed you can come on the message board and make such a claim, Ask Baba Ras Marcus who posted this post, that when you say that the RT HON PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY,was not that adept at business if he agrees with you, ask rosalind, Oshun, Selassielive, and any of the conscious ones that post here if your statement as followed is true.

plus it seems that Garvey was not that adept at business anyway...is that a fair statement?

No it's not a fair statement, it is a lie, the white elite in America made it look that way, because Marcus Garvey did business with his own through is organization the UNIA, and not with their white businesses, Marcus Employed his own through His organization the UNIA.

Anyway i don't think anyone really knows the total meaning of capitalism, like Marcus Garvey said in is speech call criticism, there is not one word that as a particular meaning that another word meaning the same thing can give it a different meaning.

Everyone as just posted what they see capitalism as, not what it really means.

And I do agree with Rasi, and i do agree Marcus Garvey, if i'm to battle capitalism I've got to battle that specific part of the capitalist state that is holding me and my people down, some black people are blind if they think they can live in societies run by white people and expect to beat the system and No I'm not a Capitalist Defender, or sympathizer neither, before anyone responds and calls me such.

I do think the initial reason for Baba's post was to point out the greed of the African leaders in position, and what they are not doing to unify the continent everywhere.

I think Baba is pointing out how our leaders in Africa are seeing money and financial gain to better themselves as individuals, rather than cultivating any African Union among the people living in Africa.

I don't think he was really pointing this reasoning to be drawn out into a debate about universal capitalism, i think he is talking about African Unification all over Africa, and that the powers that be must stop sell out the people for personal gain.

His post was not about American or universal capitalism, it was about Cultivating African unity, and i've not heard any one expound on the real aspect of the the post, which was about Cultivating African Unity by Africans in Africa.

The post is called,True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African Roots, and instead we address what the post is titled we now take the topic and subject into capitalism, till it leads up to our great Prophet Marcus Getting disrespected by Disciple, about Marcus Garvey was not adept at business, then as the cheek to ask if it's fair statement.

Anyway all are entitled to their opinion, but if you disrespect Marcus Garvey your soul bite the dust, like Capleton would put it,if you (DIS MARCUS YOUR SOUL BITE THE DUST EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE IS WHAT HE TAUGHT US).

I was'nt going to get involved in this post but i love Marcus Garvey as my Prophet with a passion, and while all humans are subject to human error, I wont have anyone who as'nt really studied Garvey and is works spurn lies about him, about he was'nt that adept for business then ask after if that's a fair statement.

That said i end my post here for now.

I Am Hon Kes Asukile Adigun Adofo the Lord's Servant, Kes Forever After the order of Melchizedec(King of Righteousness.

Messages In This Thread

True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African Roots
Re: True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African R
Re: True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African R *LINK*
Re: clarrification re link *LINK*
Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes"
Re: Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes" *LINK*
Re: Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes"
Sabbah and Rasi... *LINK*
Typo
Re: Sabbah and Rasi...
Re: Sabbah and Rasi...
The State Of The African Union.
last post for Rasi *NM*
Re: last post for Rasi
Re: last post for Rasi
Capitalism Is To Under Pay Workers And Keep Profit
OH MY GOD...HE'S YELLING...OH DEAR
Priest Adofo and Disciple...
Let Us not Argue, Let Us Just Reason ...
Re: Let Us not Argue, Let Us Just Reason ...
Re: Priest Adofo and Disciple...
Priest Asukile Adigun Adofo...
Nicely stated Sistren! *NM*
word/power *NM*
Greed And Dishonesty Nourishes Capitalism

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com