Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Capitalism Is To Under Pay Workers And Keep Pr

*********you sound like a batty boy, you damn faggot*********

Excellent words from a priest. What a disgrace of a title. Too bad you need titles to feel like somebody even though your reasonings display sincere juvenility.

Now I really wonder how you are such an expert at what batty boys and faggots sound like...hmmmmmm, well as they say, it takes one to know one.

well, you worship idols all you want. In the meantime I will continue to reason about people's business adeptness or not.

Discussing truths are not offensive.

******* lightning strike you down*******

Lightning is a creation of Nature/God. I have no reason to fear it nor your sorcery neither, Harry Potter.

And by the way, when I get a chance, I will discuss Garvey's business prowess, or lack of. And it still does not take ANYTHING away from his accomplishments. I do not recall him graduating from Harvard Business with honors. So what makes it so offensive to analyze their capabilities. My point was in reference to his comments on capitalism. My point is that he really did not have an accurate grip on it.

If that is offensive to ask about and discuss...SO WHAT! This is not some tiddlywinks. I want to get down to the truth of the matter.

DRY YOUR EYES!!!

Go away and say the Rosary.

WITH THAT SAID, I AM DISCIPLEOFTHENILE More like FRAUD DISCIPLEOFTHENILE.

Excellent words from a priest. What a disgrace of a title. Too bad you need titles to feel like somebody even though your reasonings display sincere juvenility. FRAUD DISCIPLEOFTHENILE you show the most juvenility on the board so yes i'll lol.

You may you think classroom education of the white American system makes you better than Marcus Garvey Good luck to you.

I don't deal with Idol worship, i deal with God in flesh, idols are Graven images not flesh and Blood.

Jah Know Disciple you are'nt a Rastafarian, you are just another White men in flesh, to organize a people is more than being adept at business, you think your Babylon American Academia, as anything over Marcus Garvey?

Disciple you are all mouth you could never talk to me in real life off this net how you do,and for the record, you have called people alot worst than i've called you, you are really a evil white hearted person.

King David taught me with the upright be upright, with the froward be froward, so if you are froward towards me i will meet you with equal measure.

You are the real baby boy on the board you think you know it all but you don't, and I never got the the title Priest to be Important or to feel like somebody whatever that is suppose to mean,
I was anoitted a Priest Forever After the order of Melchizedec,By the Greatest Priest to walk the earth, The Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edward, Anointted and apointed me a Priest for my works i've done in the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress Church oF Salvation.

Disciple when Garvey spoke of the critic in his speech called Criticism, it was people like you who he was refering to, you are the source of all knowledge, the world starts and ends with you, but you know nothing, read that speech and you'll see yourself.

There are three men in this world who are a danger to me, those three men i don't like in this world, Mr Slave driver, Mr Exploiter, and Mr Criticizer, Mr Slave driver, wants me to work all day, Mr Exploiter wants me to get no pay, and Mr Criticizer does not want me to go nowhere, nowhere, nowhere.

Yes indeed those people are a danger to me, you think only things concerning finance makes people adept to business, if people are not organized then no business can run.

You always ask alot of questions and with time I find you don't know much as you make out you do, when your statements are challenged, unlike MP you don't go Bible Thumping, you go throwing insults thumping, and you seem to feel you are a big man because you can curse and call a man a few BAD names, you feel big now because you got me vex enough to call you back a name?

I got 8 children with one Empress in my life and I aint biosexual, transexual, or Homosexual, or any or those abnormal sexuals, so you saying me calling you batty boy means i am is rubbish, so if you say George Bush is a White Devil does that mean you are a White Devil to? so the term it takes one to know one whatever the situation does'nt always ring true so bang goes that argument.

Disciple your arguments are so lame they are easy to counter, you have alot of wisdom, alot of knowledge, but you certainly don't have any Understanding much more to even say have overstanding.

Well if it means i see you on the board and i don't further respond to you, that simply means you are a dead men to me, and dead men tell no tales, so from i treat you as dead then any further responses from you can't make me feel bad or good, because from you are dead you don't exist.

From now on to me Disciple you are dead, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, earth to earth,. and i leave you with that, I will be ok I don't need you I was here without you already, I can continue without you, even if others talk to you on the board you will be considered dead to me.

Lightning God Jah Rastafari Selah King Selassie I Jah Rastafari, My Lord and Empress, Prince and Princess, God, and Goddess.

Offence may come but woe onto them that bring it you don't know what tomorrow may bring SOCALLED Discipleofthenile so you better be wise.

Messages In This Thread

True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African Roots
Re: True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African R
Re: True Unity Must Be Cultivated by The African R *LINK*
Re: clarrification re link *LINK*
Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes"
Re: Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes" *LINK*
Re: Capitalism Preserves the "State" and "Classes"
Sabbah and Rasi... *LINK*
Typo
Re: Sabbah and Rasi...
Re: Sabbah and Rasi...
The State Of The African Union.
last post for Rasi *NM*
Re: last post for Rasi
Re: last post for Rasi
Capitalism Is To Under Pay Workers And Keep Profit
OH MY GOD...HE'S YELLING...OH DEAR
Priest Adofo and Disciple...
Let Us not Argue, Let Us Just Reason ...
Re: Let Us not Argue, Let Us Just Reason ...
Re: Priest Adofo and Disciple...
Priest Asukile Adigun Adofo...
Nicely stated Sistren! *NM*
word/power *NM*
Greed And Dishonesty Nourishes Capitalism

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com