HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
In Response To: THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL! ()

Speaking of what is practical, and what is not practical, it is a practical burden, which is left upon the black community, when a brother or sister, break the law in which ever country he or she may live, and is arrested for a little ganja, which he or she could live without, by just having some basic self control. For you to think that people could just act careless, and go to jail, and leave their distress, upon the community to get them bail, get them a lawyer, and take care of their family, while they are in prison, is a doctrine which I must disagree with.

For more than 50 years, Rastafari people, young and old, have been shackled and taken into prison, and most of the time it is for a little ganja, some thing which we all can do without, unless we are addicts, or social adopters. We must have some regards for our families, especially, when we have children. How can we help to care for our children while we are in jails or prison? Rastafaeri people and African people in general, have been going to prison for far too long, we must find some ways and means to put a stopage to it. It is a practical thing for each of us to take good care of our families, but it is just not practical for us do so, while we are in the jail houses or prisons.

We just should not act, as if we enjoy when shackles are placed upon our hands and feet, whenever the police, find any of us, with ganja in our position, they do not place any shackles on the ganja plant or leaves, for the ganja plant was born free, grow free and live free, it is the human being with whom the ganja is found, is placed in shackles and human bondage, my advice again, is to abolish smoking in the Rastafari movement, settle up and take care of our children and family in general, and make the glorious sacrament of peace, brotherly and sisterly love, among our people, which is a greater sacrifice than the sacrifice of smoking. Again as I said before, if we abolish smoking among our people, the imposters will disappear, along with the confusion and disunity which they bring.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash *LINK*
Re: 'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash
Castaneda
Can you make the same argument for fasting? *NM*
THE WAY THEM FIGHT HEARB'S IN GHANA!
I JUST GET CHANSE TO SIGHT ALL THE THRED!
We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Live
Re: We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Liv
MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
VERY GOOD ADVICE *NM*
Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
MY LORD THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
CHK THIS OUT MY LORD AND EMPRESS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com