Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
In Response To: MY LORD AND EMPRESS! ()

I am just able to continue my work here, as a result of other community works in which I am involved. The point which I am trying to make here, is that I do not think that it is worthwhile, for us to put ourselves in a position, where our enemies, can trap us, put their shackles upon us, take us to their jail houses, tried us in their court houses, and then send us to prison, all because of the bad habits of smoking, which we can live without, leaving our families and our children, behind to suffer, fatherless or motherless.

If we are as intelligent as we claim ourselves to be, we should not allow ourselves to be sent to prisons, because or our careless smoking habits. We must regard our children and family in general, as more important than a smoke or drink of anything at all. If you can do without smoking while you are imprisoned, you can do without smoking before you are imprisoned. When you are imprisoned, you will have to pray and chant without smoking, therefore you can pray and chant without smoking, before you are taken to prison, for a useless thing like smoking. When we are improving in knowledge, we grow from stage to stage most glorious, Rastafari people have been at this smoking stage for a very long time now, it is full time for us to move to that higher stage, of internal highyasities, and disappoint our enemies. When they stop us on the streets, or when they invade our homes, hoping to find Ganja, so that they can imprison us, let their be none, niether in our pockets, our cars, nor our homes.

We must prevent ourselves, from spending time away from our families, while being held, in the white people's prison, when we could have spend that time, taking care of our families, and trying make live better for our community, and our people in general. If smoking is abolished in the Rastafari movement, and we move to the higher stage, of internal Highyasities, many of those white and black imposters, who only hang around Rastafari people, because of Ganja smoking, would really disappear, and cease from butting into the affairs, of serious African people, who are struggling to establish, the genuine fulfillment, of the United States of Mama Africa and her people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination, to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash *LINK*
Re: 'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash
Castaneda
Can you make the same argument for fasting? *NM*
THE WAY THEM FIGHT HEARB'S IN GHANA!
I JUST GET CHANSE TO SIGHT ALL THE THRED!
We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Live
Re: We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Liv
MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
VERY GOOD ADVICE *NM*
Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
MY LORD THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
CHK THIS OUT MY LORD AND EMPRESS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com