Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: 'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash

greetings Ayinde:

I sight your arguments here. And really it is not an argument, because you not seeing healings or witnessing positive results is not a denial or affirmation that they occur or not. It is an affirmation of what you have experienced. And you respectfully believe in the de-criminalization of it.

I must conclude that you are in no way condemning marijuana. I asked you if the marijuana is a terrible thing or is the mind a terrible thing and I sight that the answer is neither. You said that when a person taps into their essence while smoking, they have bad experiences because their essence will not be a slave to unreasonable desires. So I must sight that the vices and weaknesses are the terrible things.

Is it the marijuana that made the tapping result in a negative experience, or is it the fact that some could not process this new state and thus fear of their own “demons” surfaced. And these demons and negatives are not the result of marijuana but a result of what marijuana allows your mind to do...but let me correct that, it is NOT what it makes your mind do, it is what your consciousness PERCEIVES of the mind and some are not used to or expecting that vastness. The mind does not change, only our processing and overstanding does, right?

If I may use an analogy: If someone is in a room of darkness and they have been in this environment for a while, then someone else quickly opens the shades, the person used to the darkness will undoubtedly have negative reactions. This does not indict the sun nor should it indict the shade-opener...it is simply a drastic change to what the eyes were accustomed to.

A gun is not the demon, it is the gun in the hands of a person who has a mindset of destruction.

I must seek that marijuana is like a “genie in a bottle”. Whatever your intent or desire or search is, you will receive it. If you want revelations...you get it. If you want peace...you will have it. If you want to enjoy a social event by way of it...you will. If you want to experience deeper sexual sensitivity...you will. If you want to confront and destroy a demon/weakness...you will. But does the marijuana do this OR is marijuana truly a "gateway drug". A gateway to denied or revered or repressed or forgotten abilities THAT ALREADY EXIST.

So again, I must sight the same premise as pertaining to "religion". It is about SELF. And the negative reactions to marijuana are indictments of SELF. Even gman acknowledged that his bad experience was associated with summoning negative powers...the marijuana just simply opened the door easier or wider.

This must affirm that one does indeed expand awareness which means expand "relative" truth and reality by way of the assistance of marijuana. "Actual" truth and reality is fixed...it is wisdom, perceptions and perspectives that vary. And I must then sight that awareness (proof of truth) is a parent of liberation. (The other parent is action but sometimes it is a deadbeat dad). So mother (awareness) knows best, until sleeping father (action) wakes up.

It is claimed that marijuana enhances sexual energies...I find this as the reason why Baaby does not want our hands or minds near it...mother awareness might arouse father action to inpregnate her and give birth to baby LIBERATION.

Again, I think you have been very complete in your speaking. You can only speak on your truth.

But I must take issue with your grouping of marijuana with cocaine or other destroyers.

Otherwise, I appreciate the sharing and reasonings of gman, fyahman and yourself.

peace,
-always

Messages In This Thread

'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash *LINK*
Castaneda
Can you make the same argument for fasting? *NM*
THE WAY THEM FIGHT HEARB'S IN GHANA!
I JUST GET CHANSE TO SIGHT ALL THE THRED!
We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Live
Re: We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Liv
MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
VERY GOOD ADVICE *NM*
Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
MY LORD THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
CHK THIS OUT MY LORD AND EMPRESS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com