HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: VERY GOOD ADVICE
In Response To: VERY GOOD ADVICE *NM* ()

We are now cultivating more smokers, than liberation teachers, and African liberation leaders. It is mostly our young men and women who are being dragged of to jails, because they are not truly aware of the wickedness of babylon, and their slave trading system. So after they are introduced to their first period of smoking experience, they become very careless, smoking on the street corners, having the stuff in their posession, and acting as if there is not a law against it, they even act as if it does not have a strong smell, and are many times arrested because of the smell of it while smoking carelessly. They are just so young, and they just give away themselves. I just do not think that we as a African race of people, can afford, to have so many of our people in prison, because of smoking, and I do think that the Rastafari movement, should take a very serious look at this issue, and have a very serious reasoning about it, and try to find a positive solution for this problem, if we really love our African people.

When a young blackman, is taken into jail and is sent to prison, leaving a young sister pregnant, with no established financial foundation, to take care of business, there is a great economic burden, which is left upon both the parents of the brother, as well as the parents of the sister. Sometimes these burdensome conditions, result in gross contentions, and disunity among both families. I would definately prefer, to see our youths, become industrious brothers and sisters, taking care of themselves, family and our African community in general, instead of being imprisoned, and be described as convicted felon, and be discriminated against, not being able to get employment, upon this earth where they were born.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash *LINK*
Re: 'Weed for all' At Bob Marley's Birthday Bash
Castaneda
Can you make the same argument for fasting? *NM*
THE WAY THEM FIGHT HEARB'S IN GHANA!
I JUST GET CHANSE TO SIGHT ALL THE THRED!
We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Live
Re: We Don't Smoke To Praise The Creator Or To Liv
MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS!
VERY GOOD ADVICE *NM*
MY LORD THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
Re: THAT'S NOT PRACTICUL!
MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED LOVE!!
CHK THIS OUT MY LORD AND EMPRESS!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com