HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*

I am not against you brother... I am also NOT feminist. I do not agree with hatred against men. All these movements that OPPOSE only serve to strengthen hatered or separation in some form or another. That is not my wish. If you really READ my post you would have sensed that. I love man. I love mankind.

I am very aware of the desecration and destruction going on with the African peoples. I am not here to stop the Black movment. (sheesh) I just am flatly against the "hate" movement. See my new post at bottom of thread.

The truth of the matter though is undeniably that women have been under persecution in most EVERY tribe, thru out history and it is a very sad thing. The ancient wisdom of the Goddess has been banned, forgotten and set on fire thru-out history (with many men & women killed, raped, burned, hung etc) who lived this PEACEFUL life thr-out the ages and now Our Mother Earth is near depleted of all her resources.

Thank you for your links they are very informative. I am not trying to divert anything. May you rest in your anger and see love as the most beautiful power that will over come ALL hatred, violence and war. It is the only thing that ver has.

Are you aware of the Olmec Tribes?

The Olmec culture is rightly regarded as the foundation behind most of the succeeding Central American peoples. It seems as though they may have been Negroid to the huge colossial Negroid Heads found related to the Olmec tribes trhu-out Mexico. In it, one can trace all the themes common to later nations: a complex written language, enormous urban-temple nexi, a strongly hierarchical political arrangement, an obsession with mathematics and calendars, The cultural hearth of the Olmec seems to have been in the Veracruz and Tabasco regions of south-central Mexico, but they held the Valley of Mexico for a very long while, and remnants of their culture can be found as far away as El Salvador. They seem to have held a variety of City-States; the best-known Olmec centers are at La Venta, San Lorenzo, and Tres Zapotes.

Modern "scholars" are baffled by the origins of the mysterious Olmec.They can't explain how a megalithic culture suddenly "appeared" -- fully
formed and fully functional in Mesoamerica. The huge African-looking stone heads and the obviously Caucasian-looking men on the stelae of
La Venta and Monte Alban further confuse and confound the archaeologists and anthropologists. Instead of taking heed of the Indian traditions and the works of historians of the Middle Ages and earlier, these "experts" stumble around in darkness -- inventing hypothesis after hypothesis that neither satisfy nor solve the riddles they have uncovered.

More than 1,500 years before the Maya flourished in Central America, 25 centuries before the Aztecs conquered large swaths of Mexico, the mysterious Olmec people were building the first great culture of Mesoamerica. Starting in 1200 B.C. [actually much earlier] in the steamy jungles of Mexico's southern Gulf Coast, the Olmec's influence spread as far as modern GUATEMALA, HONDURAS, BELIZE, COSTA RICA and EL SALVADOR.

Even though there is much controversy surrounding the Olmec, I believe it is proof of how vast the African nation was. I can see this. They were before the whites, and even the Mayan peoples. But this does not give good reason to HATE. It is not about WHO is the best... it is about who loves the deepest.

The Earth mama is going to shake the shit off her back soon, and those who are not resonating at the higher level of LOVE will be shaken down too. No matter what color you are.

The roots of this Earth were the peaceful people. And it is to this end we shall remain. Redemption is nigh.

Messages In This Thread

Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?
Re: Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?
???????
Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLOGY *LINK*
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO
????
FEMINISM, A TOOL OF WHITE SUPREMACY, ABORTION *LINK*
VAMACARA TANTRA : The Left-Hand Path of Pleasure a *NM* *LINK*
A truth that's told with bad intent...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com