HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?

"If you read my post clearly I was not opposing the black people in anyway."

"My friend I am opposiing no one here, just the mass consciousness of hatred."

* who is supporting hatred on this site? i think your lofty ideas are getting the better of you - it is good to have your head in the clouds, but make sure your feet are planted firmly on the ground. the reality of white male supremacy needs to be dealt with in tangible ways - the balance has to be restored in PHYSICAL terms as well as spiritual.

do you agree that for native american peoples to be properly compensated and restored, it is necessary for them to be able to live on the LAND which their ancestors spirits inhabit and whose physicality has fed the earth upon passing? if a people don't have land, they have nothing. native american people did not seperate their spirituality from the land. i would not be telling a native american person that they are filled with hatred because they felt that their struggle was the worse for them, from their perspective - the specific situation requires a specific solution. how insensitive would it be for i to tell them to just love and forget about the land of their ancestors? in the same way, i feel you are not getting the point that perhaps Bantu Kelani is trying to get at.

the struggle of the native american person mirrors the struggle of the african person - the same system has debilitated both. for an african person to focus on african issues is simply a matter of the best person with the best experience doing the best job as it incorporates the experience and perpsective of that person and their people. i would think it is the same for native american peoples, knowing their issues the best.

Messages In This Thread

Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?
???????
Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLOGY *LINK*
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
????
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
FEMINISM, A TOOL OF WHITE SUPREMACY, ABORTION *LINK*
VAMACARA TANTRA : The Left-Hand Path of Pleasure a *NM* *LINK*
A truth that's told with bad intent...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com