HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO

"HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF IT, WATCH BET (BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION), THE SHOW 'SOUL FOOD,' WHERE THE MALE ARE CASTRATED TO THE BONE AND THE WOMEN ARE PORTRAYED AS DOMINEERING AND IN CONTROL. EVEN THE YOUNG BOY IN THIS SHOW IS WRITTEN IN THE CHARACTER TO BE STRONGER THAN THE ADULT MALE.

THIS TYPE OF TRASH IS BEING CREATED BY THE SYSTEM OF WHITE RACISM/SEMITIC TRICKERY TO BRAINWASH BLACK MALES.

AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN....FEMINISM DOMINATED BY WHITE ANGLO-SAXONS AND KHAZARS IN AMERICA AND WORLDWIDE IS PROMOTING GENOCIDE ON THE BLACK RACE THROUGH ABORTION, BLACK MALE CASTRATION AND PROMOTING OUR WOMEN TO DOMINATE US AND REPLACE US...WHILE BEGGING AND KNEELING AT THE FEET OF WHITE MEN."

* I do not equate "feminism" with an analysis of the systematic white patriarchal system of thought in which we find the BASIS for the present world condition. A true analysis will leave no stone unturned - "white" feminism has no place in this kind of analysis. Race must always be included when studying these kinds of social constructs.

Was it not the woman the heart of the home and hearth, agriculture and civilization? This is the idea of matri-focal paradigm that I am trying to approach. What you describe as "feminism" I feel is almost anti-thetical to the matri-focal paradigm of the first civilizations. I think perhaps what you are descibing is an Americanized, individualistic, male, will-oriented pattern of behavior that is being super-imposed with a label of "feminism" and passed off as female empowerment. I don't see these patterns of behavior as indicitive of liberation and creating something lasting.

Why must a woman throw of her femininity and her nurturing, motherly instinct which was the basis and ordering PRINCIPLE for many of these original civilizations in order to be equated with this western idea of female empowerment?

I hope some women of African descent with a grasp on these issues will add to this discussion, I am a bit out of my element.

Messages In This Thread

Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?
Re: Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?
???????
Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLOGY *LINK*
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
????
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
FEMINISM, A TOOL OF WHITE SUPREMACY, ABORTION *LINK*
VAMACARA TANTRA : The Left-Hand Path of Pleasure a *NM* *LINK*
A truth that's told with bad intent...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com