HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?

Dear lively up,

Blessing to your heart which loves wisdom and understands truth... I have to go to work soon here (in Canada)so I will try and keep this short (haha)

Of course, yes, there are definately viable answers....we must change within our self. It starts with the self... to be shinning and radiating the knowledge of 'love' as an example to all those around us.

One small flutter of a butterfly wing can change the course of life forever. The most powerful beings who have ever walked this planet have been those who were filled with the knowledge of non-violence, love and Truth: knowing deeply their 'eternal' nature...unafraid to die in the name of love.

The Patriarchial movement is bent on satisfying there ways thru war, false power, greed and dominion. By far it has been the women (who have given birth to these men) that have suffered the most persecution on this planet. But let this not start hatred within the womens rights movement either. I have a hard time seeing women so filled with hatred for men so far as changing the spelling etc...eg: from women to womyn, etc. Hatred stop our cells from recycling the neuro-peptides in our body thus creating dis-ease, distress etc...

I believe that we must honor our body as our temple and in order to truly perfect our selves as a human being we must stop poisoning our selves with thoughts of hatred, anger, war, vengence etc.... all these turn us into the very thing we are fighting against.

I see that we are all the family of man. HU=animal and MAN=angel. I am hu-man. I am womb-man too :-). I love all beings and I definately love men. I just see the deep corruption of power and the awful lies that have been passed down thru the ages by the patriarchial movement. Jesus was killed because he was trying to reinstall the wisdom of the lost forgotten Goddess culture, as well as the fact that he was a beautiful mystic and avatar whose knowledge of the universe (of God) was deep. He was a master here...with great powers of telekinesis, teleportaion, esp etc (the "spiritual" gifts). Everything that he embodied is what we too can have... as he so often told us.

He loved Mary Magdelene... and she was NO whore. That is what the Roman Priests inscribed her as and would like the whole world to think. She was a very beautiful high Priestess and an Essene.

There are great mysteries to behold and if we were to house all the knowledge that Christ taught the "book" would be a VERY large book.

The Gnostic gospells which have been recently found by Mohammed are the oldest transcripts found, written by the "first hand disciples" of Christ. Unfortuantely they are being very much ignored by the high patriarchial priest of our present day because they would have to re-write and change their ways of "preaching". But these Gospells (which I like to think as Godspells) can not be thrust to the dungeons because these gospells are authentic and True. Truth. They are not tampered with re-written by Roman scholors...they are wrtitten by the disciples themselves. How can we ignore that?

There is alot that we have been kept in the dark about...but this is the age of enlightenment and ALL truth is being revealed now. Stay open and "seek" out wisdom to find the truth. There are alot of false prophets...but I tell you that the true prophets of God will not be screaming at you in the streets or from a television. The humble shall find peace. You must measure a man/wombman by the depth of their "love". For GOD is LOVE.

Peace to you my friend.... may you dream deep and be filled with the peace and freedom of love.

No more War...
Know more...

Messages In This Thread

Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?
???????
Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLOGY *LINK*
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
????
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
FEMINISM, A TOOL OF WHITE SUPREMACY, ABORTION *LINK*
VAMACARA TANTRA : The Left-Hand Path of Pleasure a *NM* *LINK*
A truth that's told with bad intent...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com