HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?

Gman.... of course you are very right about the "indians" thing. Absolutley without a doubt its the wrong term for the Native Americans.

Who can truly measure who has suffered more??? No one really... but if we were to compare (which really this is not about) Women have suffered more in every culture. AND to understand this we must understand the history (or HERstory) of this earth. There is a link ( a few posts back) that Oshun Auset posted: VAMACARA TANTRA : The Left-Hand Path of Pleasure a *NM* *LINK*....check it out.

I posted this information because I felt that there was alot of hatred towards the white people and it just felt to me that if we are going to truly have freedom and salvation on this planet that we must understand that to "separate" eachother into groups and FIGHT is really not the way. I can fully understand the pain... so deeply you are not aware of what I have been thru myself... the Black African people have been thru some incredible harships.Its maddening to see the noses shot off from the sphinx and statues in and around the great pyramid so that the white people could falsify the great wisdom of this Earth. Trying to create white egyptian Gods. That sucks. It is very clear to me that Jesus was a black African mystic and powerful magi who was persecuted along thousands of pagan followers for the sake of Love...and for re-insting the power of the Goddess culture.All the slavery that took place and the killing... it can be very frustrating I know. It takes great strength to walk in peace in the midst of a storm. It takes great strength to love... even your enemies. But if you see the whole picture, really "see" then you will know that by virtue of Love can all things be restored. I understand that very few beings on this planet will have the strength to attain this kindof power... in my passion and love for mankind I still continue to help make aware the dire need to 'love'.

With my head in the stars (clouds) and my feet frimly placed on this Earth....deep in the core of her beauty.

Roots. There are many kinds of roots. Some edible some not. The edible ones taste good and nurture the body...the poisonous ones are left alone. The Roots of our being come from Woman... and deeper yet...the Ocean... the Stars...the Omni force of God. Love.

But tribaly speaking, yes the Roots have been African descent. If we want to get to the ROOTS even in North America...the Black peoples were here inhabiting the lands around Mexico and Quatemala long before even the Mayans were here. If you study the OLMEC tribes who were an absolutly beautiful race of Indigenous people who taught the Mayans about mathematics etc... if you go to the bottom of North America (near Guatemala and Mexico) you will still see huge HUGE stone Negroid heads of the Olmec tribes. The Black African people of long ago were absolutley incredible with their universal knowledge of astronomy, earth science, song and dance...in their love. Not all tribes though were aligned. Not the cannabalistic ones.

I am aware... how beautiful the Black African ROOTS are.

I am very aware...that hate and revenge are NOT the answer.

This is not intended to be some competition as to WHO suffered the most ... It is clear that many of our anscestors have suffered somewhere, and that we are STILL suffering today. I was not discrediting the Black Movement...
I will however work to cancel the HATE movement.

I think the 'uprising' could be wayyyyy more effective if we all united and STOPPED supporting the monetary system. Stop BUYING into the shit. Which means stop putting your money into banks, stop buying poisonous foods that are laced with chemicals (for every chemical there is factory destroying this planet) Stop buying meat and poultry that have been breeded on farms for the purpous of mass production, stop buying fancy clothes, cars, etc...it will take a great sacrifice to shut down this Babylonian system. But we can do it. The first step is to STOP PUTTING YOUR MONEY INTO BANKS.

Do you know what is at the roots of the corruption manifested here on this planet; in this world?

The Multi-National bankers.

No wonder why Jesus overturned the tables in the church. He knew that greed and destruction would be caused thru the Babylonian system of monetary greed. Everyone is out to become "rich" and they will kill entire nations in order to do so.

If we are fighting amongst oursleves what good does that do. We must unite as ONE people with respect to EVERY color, race, tounge and heart. The sun shines on every being without judgement. Be as shinging as the Sun. We DO have the power to overthrow these beings in a way that is not destructive, by merely standing TOGETHER. These beings in power that are pulling the economic strings in EVERY country they are not just white skinned. These beings have been chosen down thru the ages sworn in to secret sects, who basically have sold their souls to hate, conquer, destroy and divide. They are very rich and do not claim to be apart of any country. They like to control all countries. They fund and control the media, Hollywood, all major Banks, the oil, all major corporations.

BUT they are few and we are many...

My initial response to this tribe was out of sadness at seeing how hateful some people were towards white people. You see in essence by sending out that kind of vibe you are in essence becoming that which you loathe. I saw that if someone white, who really was a very beautiful person, logged on to this board and read that, it would possibly hurt them in their heart; Racism SUCKS.

I am curious ....how are the women treated in most African tribes? It is time for the Goddess culture to re-emerge... women need to be honored again and peace needs to be WHO WE ARE in our everyday living, practice, thought, song. Its time to return to the Earth and honor the mother in all things. ... not just as some concept in our mind that we are FIGHTING for. That is not peace.

One love, One heart, One people.

Messages In This Thread

Bantu: Black, White, Native... WOMEN?
???????
Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLOGY *LINK*
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
????
Re: Q'Yin (sounds Chinese) MORE FEMINIST TRICKNOLO *LINK*
FEMINISM, A TOOL OF WHITE SUPREMACY, ABORTION *LINK*
VAMACARA TANTRA : The Left-Hand Path of Pleasure a *NM* *LINK*
A truth that's told with bad intent...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com