HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The True Cause of The Early Rastafari Movement

I have never believed in the story about Adam and Eve, that they were told no to eat that forbidden fruit, but that Eve allowed the serpent to decieve her, and she intern tempt and decieved Adam ,and then eat that fruit which they were told not to eat. I do not believe that man and woman mating together, is no eating of any forbidden fruit, as has been protrayed by the Adam and Eve Story. I have witness many Shemanity being called a serpent, even among Rastafari people, for very simple mistakes. This is very unfair to Wombmanity, considering, that Hemanity was born of Wombmanity, therefore if women are being called serpents, then men are also serpents, since all men are born from women.

I do not believe that we were born in sin and shaped in iniqiuty, as the bible and the preachers of christianity protrayed it to be. I think that mating is a most sacred function, of Mother Nature and Father Time, and the great procees of practical reproduction. Mating should be approached with unity of minds and spirits, between the man and the woman. The should be no one sided situation or forced entry. There must be a twosome agreement, based on moral and spiritual principles. It has been said that the Creator said, that we must go about and multiply the earth, if that is a true statement, then there we have it, mating under Mother Nature's principles is sacred.

When a man rapes a woman, it means that she has been violated, without her spiritual and sacred agreement, nor her permission, for him to enter into her sacred universe. I some times wonder why, the Great Creator, in his omnipotent greatness, allows a woman to be raped, and also caused her to become pregnant some times, because, this women during her pregnancy, will always recall the forced violation and agony, with no one to rescue her, from the vaginal invader.

I have written on this forum from time to time, that I am against mixed racial mating and relationships. I consider that to be real racism, and a ungratefulness to the heritage of your people, regardless of which race is involved. I am aware that these things will take place from time to time, based on materialistical needs, fashionable attraction, poverty, hondsomeness, deceptions, and rapes. I have also written here that I cannot blame the off springs, which comes from these mistaken relationships, but I will not spend any of my energies to encourage them, but I will contnue to resist them to the best of my abilities.

Some people think that there are no defectiveness, in the birth of children of mixed racial marriage, but indeed there are, there is contnuous internal wondering, about whether they should cling to the family of their black mother, or cling to the family of their white father, and when they are despised by the white section of their family, which generally takes place, the children become hurt, and angry, for the rest of their childhood, and even when they become grown up people, the root of this tragedy and feelings, still remain deep inside of them. So I have no problem with your brother if you do have a brother who looks very white. As long as he can accept that the Europeans have done wrongs to African people, and that there are mistakes to be corrected by them, and that they owe us obligations to be paid.

I really do not hate the Europeans, as many on this forum from time to time try to portray, because I speak against the crimes which they committed against African humanity, and speak against it seriously and with convictions and self determination. As an African person, it is my duty and divine responsibilty, to speak out for the rights of my people, if I am the only one as African left upon the face of this earth.

If when I am finish writing this epistle, I go to the TV, and while watching the News, it is said, that at the United Nations today, in a dabate about the wrongs which were done to African people, it was decided, by Europeans Goverments, and people, all over Europe, that reparations shall be and must be paid to Mama Africa, for the grievious acts of slave trading activities, and that a date have been set, to implement this, as well as Repatriation for African people evrywhere, and as soon as it becomes clear, that this in no rumour, and a date is indeed set, I would be the first one to praise them for doing the right thing, and will be ready to ask my people to forgive them. But how can they be forgive when they have made no efforts whatsoever, to correct their brutish behavior, and are still in the act of invading other people's countries even as we speak? How? How can people expect people like me, to forget about it and sweep it under the carpet, the truth will still be there to be seen, after the carpet is decayed. As usual Africa for Africans those at home and those abroad.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determinationto African people evrywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

The True Cause of The Early Rastafari Movement.
Re: GIVE THANKS FOR THE TRUTH *NM*
PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY BROUGHT THE VISION *N *NM*
Re: PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY BROUGHT THE VISIO
Re: PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY BROUGHT THE VISIO
BETTER TO STAND IN LOVE THAN FALL IN LOVE.
PROVERBS10:18&19
Re: PROVERBS10:18&19
VERY INTERESTING RESPONSE.
Re: VERY INTERESTING RESPONSE.
Re: Light Skin Ruling Ethiopian Elite
Ethiopian Elite need more proof?
Re: Ethiopian Elite need more proof?
Re: Nuer, Anuak and Shilluk *LINK*
Re: Haile Selassie: Sudan Peace Process *NM*
the true cause of the rastafarI movement

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com