HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The True Cause of The Early Rastafari Movement

Blessed Love My Lord, Elder Ras Marcus, Give thanks for this post. I respect your presencee as an elder for the reason you stated in your post, you are a strength to I n I as being 23, to be able to just listion(or read) what ever it is you have to say, wheter on agrees or disagrees it is aleays an lurnig experience. Like you said in your post there was a time before there were any Twelve tribe, Iyahyingi, or Bobo Shanti House, etc. the I dem were all in the general agreement of what you see " The True Cause of The Early Rastafari Movement." As your post clearly stand for Africa for the Africans. Europe for the Europeans, etc. you see my Lord when one like myself being 23 hears something like that it gives me that comfort in my soul. you see My Lord since that time that you speak of when these understandings were one within Rastafari, alot has happened, because us as Rastafari have always been stiving for improvement and orgaization, representation, for the completion of Repatritation to Africa for the Africans, brought by Marcus Garvey. so from that time until now, there has been heartical Rasta man and woman who have started small organizations to continiue such works, for that was needed, that is who we Rastafari were and is, that very organization. all I am saying my elder is as a young Ras, since then until now, the reason why Emmanuel stands out anounst you all, is not because you are not under the same basic understandings (and some spacific) it's because some refuse to let your generations work to go in vain, down the drain. it is that, that very thing that you all were fighting for, has gotten to the level that you all were working towards. the fulfilment of what we chant for, to go home. we needed to be represented properly, we needed to organize in to a higher level, as we do now too, to get home, Represent our selves internationaly, for we as Rasta even went to Jamaica, and even the King Selassie I told us that we need to send the right people (representitives) and gave them Priestical wear, to go home with, but what is so obvious is that amounst you there has been a Rastaman who has organized this, he established Rastafari Church, for Selassie is a Church Man first. this man they call Emmanuel got NGO status in the UN for Rastafari under the demand of Rapatriation first (as Moses), teh University of WI, is known to have the documents to which Haile Selassie I, spoke of already having his representitive in Jamaica, when they ask him why he dosn't set up a Embassy in Jamaica. the Government of Jamaica was so devious to not even set up a Embassy in Ethiopia because they were so against us going home. wasn't it even Manly who tricked or failed however you want to see it, teh people of jamaica buy using the King, to gather the people, but would not allow us to be represented buy ourselves, aspecialy since it is official that we are to be handed over to Emmanuel, as in we have a one voice, ,and representitive, ,that all you elders were fighting for, it is like 2004 yours ago when Jes-us own peolpe did not want o see and give there brother credit for this divine work that he has done unto God. what i am saying is over the time, there is only one outstanding and continuation and proof that you elders works did not go in vain. like how there is only one Internationl leader standing up for Black People those ant home and those abroad in Mugabe, and how he is very outstanding amounst he rest, even though some other are doing a littile of those things but nit fully standing like mugabe, I n I see that internationl representaion and presence, aspecially in Africa, has been givin unto us buy the HOuse that Emmanuuel built, for it is not a compotitin thing, I see it as, becasue Emmanuel did such a thing and done so much, and is hated buy none, has provided soomething for us that is the completeion of what you elders worked for and soemthing for us to complete as well, but what is wrong with what he did, for it is time that will tell, ,and time is telling , that is we don't welcome what Emmanuel ads to the puzzle as us Rastafari in a whole. then we will be too far behind, ,then that means that, ,in the future, you will set up a church, as I see going on now, many are setting up there own rastafari church, ,you see how far that sets us back. Emmanuel teach us that, you are all free to do and join any group you desirem as long as it is good for you and africa, but go to church, ,Church is what keeps Ethiopia a Monarchy that Selassie Rules and is God because of. it is what governs Selassies Ethiopia, so the purpose of a curch id more then what the west has showed us over the years, that is why they copied our concept of church, and use it to fool the people insread of rule the people, So what is the fight for, I see many are trying to not go to Church, is that Selassie like, no. so no wonder we as Rastafari are not home yet, all of our houses are for real not united, I see it tha tEmmauel provided the only thing that can unite us with out taking us away fromthe good the we do already,Church, Rastafarti Church, the only Church in the universe where you worship Nugus Christ. teh EABIC. that is how I see it, i have to forward but i will return to continue my post, ,Blessed liove Elder Ras MArcus give thaks for your presence, this is all written in Love and respect for you, my Lord, Blessed Love

Messages In This Thread

The True Cause of The Early Rastafari Movement.
Re: GIVE THANKS FOR THE TRUTH *NM*
PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY BROUGHT THE VISION *N *NM*
Re: PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY BROUGHT THE VISIO
Re: PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY BROUGHT THE VISIO
BETTER TO STAND IN LOVE THAN FALL IN LOVE.
PROVERBS10:18&19
Re: PROVERBS10:18&19
VERY INTERESTING RESPONSE.
Re: VERY INTERESTING RESPONSE.
Re: Light Skin Ruling Ethiopian Elite
Ethiopian Elite need more proof?
Re: Ethiopian Elite need more proof?
Re: Nuer, Anuak and Shilluk *LINK*
Re: Haile Selassie: Sudan Peace Process *NM*
the true cause of the rastafarI movement

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com