HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith

WHICH BINGHI GATHERING EVER REQUIRED THE DAUGHTERS TO COME NAKED YOU HAVE A NASTY MINDSET WITH A BIG LACKING OF OVERSTANDING UNLESS YOU ARE A WOMAN PLEASE STOP RANTING AND RAGGING YOU DON'T SOUND GOOD.

LOL,EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I, EMPRESS MENEN I FATHER AND MOTHER OF CREATION THE SUN AND THE MOON DRIVING LIGHT AND ENERGY THROUGH MY TEMPLE GOODY.

NO I'M NO MURDERER, BUT I THOUGHT YOU OVERSTOOD THE MODERN DAY INTERPRETATION OF NYAHBINGHI,IT ONCE MENT DEATH TO ALL WHITE OPPRESSOR, WITH TIME THROUGH THE MOVEMENT OF RASTAFARI THE INTERPRETATION CHANGED TO DEATH TO ALL BLACK AND WHITE DOWNPRESSORS.

SO HOW DOES ME QUOTING DEATH TO ALL BLACK AND WHITE DOWNPRESSORS SAYETH THE NYAHBINGHI ORDER MAKE ME A MURDERER? I BET YOU ARE SOME BOOK RAS COME TRYING TO TELL I HOW TO THINK AND MOVE YOU CALL YOURSELF REASEARCHER THEN WHEN I MENTION NYAHBINGHI AND ITS MEANING HOW DID YOU ASUME I WANT TO MURDER PEOPLE? I HAVE TO LOL BECAUSE YOUR NOTION OF WHAT I HAVE SAID SOUNDS FOOLISH THE NOW WELL SPECIALIED COPIER AND PASTER OF MY WORDS AND WHAT I SAY LINE FOR LINE PARAGRAPH FOR PARAGRAPH.

NONE THE LESS UNTILL YOU CAN REASON SENSABLY AND RATIONALLY WITH ME PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING TO ME POST TO WHO WANTS TO HEAR YOU CURSE AND CONDEMN THEM, AND AS YOU ALWAYS WRITE FREEDOMISAHAPISLAVE, I'M NO SLAVE SO I SAY FREEDOM IS A HAPPY ETHIOPIAN IN THEIR HOLY HABITATION.

UNTIL SUCH TIME LIFE IS A MUST BECAUSE THOUGH SOME PASS AWAY LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS STILL MOVING AND GOING ON WHICH IS BIGGER THAN THIS HERE COMPUTER DESKTOP OR LAP TOP INTERNET SERVICE TO WHICH YOU SO DEPEND ON TO SPEW YOUR INSULTS AT PEOPLE I DON'T NEED THE INTERNET THE INTERNET NEEDS ME FOR WITH OUT ME A HUMAN BEING BEHIND IT, IT CAN'T FUNCTION.

IF I CAN'T REACT WITH YOU HERE ILL LOOK FOR PEOPLE OUTSIDE COMPUTER WORLD TO REASON WITH AND GET GOOD TEACHING AND OVERSTANDING IN THE REAL WORLD NOT COMPUTER SURFING WORLD WHICH CAN AND WILL CRASH WHEN IT SO DESIRES.

IF FREEDOM MAKES YOU A HAPPY SLAVE, YOU STAY A SLAVE IN YOUR OPINIONS AND LEAVE ME TO MINE, FOR FREEDOM MAKES ME A HAPPY ETHIOPIAN PERSON NOT SLAVE FOR I'M NOT IN BONDAGE TO NO ONE THAT SAID THERE ENDETH THIS PARTICULAR POST, ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST MY LORD AND MAJESTY.

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com