Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith

peace and hotep,

priest asukile adigun adofo, you said to ras marcus:

"RAS MARCUS YOU CALLED OUT PEOPLE ON THIS TOPIC I HAVE'NT SHYED FROM IT BUT THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOUR IDEA THAT ALL THESE RITS AND RIGHTS SURROUNDING THE MENESTRAL CYCLE, ARE RELIGIOUS DOGMA OR SOMETHING READ FROM A EUROPEAN BIBLE THY ARE NOT ALL BASED ON THE LEVITICUS BIBLE LAWS SOME PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LIVE THAT WAY. "

yet you only mention that:

"WHAT ABOUT THE SAMBORU TRIBE WHEN A WOMAN IS PREGNANT SHE GOES AWAY TO A SEPARATE ABODE FROM HER HUSBAND WHEN SHE IS DUE TO DELIVER, IF SHE ON DELIVERY HAD TWINS SHE HAD TO KILL ONE BECUSE IF SHE RETURNED TO THE VILLAGE WITH TWO CHILDREN THEY WOULD PERCEIVE HER POSSESSED BY DEMONS OR IT TO BE SOME KIND OF WITCHCRAFT."

with no other support that principals of the house of levites are not of european origin. can you go through each point and show its connection withe anyones else. where are the NATIONS WHO HAVE RECEIVED THE BIBLE IN THEIR OWN TONGUE AND WERE NEVER INFLUENCED BY EUROPEAN OUTSIDERS.

priest asukile adigun adofo, your major source is your wifes opinion on what the two of you deem nasty. this appears to be very suspicious to an outsider like me. listen to the hate that i hear:

"BLEEDING DAUGHTERS,
TO SOP UP THE BLOOD,
THEY START ROCKING TO THE BINGHI CHANTING,
AND FOR SOME REASON THE TOWELS THEY WEAR ARE'NT THAT SECURE,
MANY OF THEM HAVE A HEAVY FLOW,

HOW WOULD THEY FEEL TO SEE THEIR BLOOD RUNNING ON THE TABERNACLE FLOOR.

I QUOTE THIS FROM MY EMPRESS,
WHAT ABOUT THE SMELL MENESTRAL BLOOD CARRIES,
I'VE STUDIED UP ON THIS,
DON'T TAKE THE MOON CYCLE SIMPLE,
WHEN A WOMAN IS GOING THROUGH THIS,
IT'S A VERY PRIVATE AFFAIR,
WHICH SHE DON'T WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW,

YOU WANT HER TO EXPOSE HER FLOWERS TO EVERYONE BY STILL COMING TO THE GATHERING AT THAT TIME.

MY EMPRESS SHE NOT I,
SAYS YOU ARE WRONG,

MARCUS ARE WE ALL SHALLOW BRAINED TO REALLY THINK NO TOPIC CAN BE CHALLENGED OR TOUCHED?

MY EMPRESS SAY IT'S NASTY,

FOR THE QUEEN TO STILL ATTEND THE CHURCH OR ASSEMBLIE WHY SHE AS A ISSUE OF BLOOD RUNNING FROM HER

YES WHEN I BRING THE ISSUE SMELLING INTO THE FRAME SOME FEMALES GET TOUCHY,

THE HEBREW IS A ORIGINAL AFRICAN,

MARCUS ARE WE ALL SHALLOW BRAINED TO REALLY THINK NO TOPIC CAN BE CHALLENGED OR TOUCHED?"

priest asukile adigun adofo, the last two EXPLETIVES( because you are blessing vaginas and cursing them in the same breath) of yours:

" THE HEBREW IS A ORIGINAL AFRICAN,

MARCUS ARE WE ALL SHALLOW BRAINED TO REALLY THINK NO TOPIC CAN BE CHALLENGED OR TOUCHED?"

are the ones that i concerned myself withe when i refered to 'the danger of the patriarchal faith'. the other expletives use by you but attributed to your"wife" are more glaring examples of your insecurities withe your male self. i have never seen
THEIR BLOOD RUNNING ON THE TABERNACLE FLOOR
or seen any ones so unwilling to burn a few more incense at the bingi.

now the danger of the patriachal faith is that it creates a justification for the subjugation of others based on superstition and heresay. 'notions of chosenness'.

here, one challenges another withe "ARE WE ALL SHALLOW BRAINED TO REALLY THINK NO TOPIC CAN BE CHALLENGED OR TOUCHED" while in another breath
interject that THE HEBREW IS A ORIGINAL AFRICAN, which is another topic of debate considering the 'hyksos question'.

the patriarchal faith left the world withe psychopathic male dominated societies full of unconscionable men and wombmen. the actual history of the bible is one in which the patriarchal cultures of barbaric eurasia invade and dispossess the matriarchal cultures of a more civilized southern hemisphere. pushing the native inhabitants southward only conflict withe others also fearing displacement. 6000 years of displacement and misplacement of humanity on earth. the danger of the patriarchal faith is self evident. clear to be seen.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com