Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith

Peace and hotep,
priest asukile adigun adofo states

YOU ARE WRONG IN YOUR OPINON OF ME AND MY EMPRESS.
I have not any knowledge of you or your mistress. I am responding to he who refers to himself as priest and uses a mythic empress to support his own debate.

I DISAPROVE WHETHER THE CYCLE IS HEAVY OR LITE,ANY WOMAN INCLUDING MY OWN COMING TO A BINGHI GATHERING IN SUCH TIME SO SHE MUST BE DECEPTIVE THEN AND DON'T TELL ANYONE IN THE BINGHI SHE IS ON HER TIME THEY MUST WAIT FOR HER TO SWEAT IN THE BINGHI AND FIND OUT WHAT WICKEDNESS.

A woman carrying own, a biological function can not be nearly as deceptive as men pretending to be priests of the most high. Men seeking wickedness in the sweat of women, rather than just chanting down Babylon. Next these priest will be blaming poor sweaty women for the continuance of the Babylon system.

HOW YOU GET TO IT THAT I GLORIFY IN ONE BREATH THEN DISRESPECT IN THE NEXT.

I only said that you are blessing vaginas and cursing them in the same breath because child birth is a blessing yet you spew disrespect of the birth organ. It is quite natural and healthy for menstruation (discharging unfertilized eggs) to occur. Does the sensitive nostrils of men justify their hostility towards the blessed women they covet?

BREDRIN I NUH BUSINESS WHICH BOOK MAN READ AND WHAT YOU RESEARCH, HAILE SELASSIE I, I BOW TO, NUH MAN PON EARTH CAN MAKE I BOW TO THEM OPINION NOT YOU OR ANYONE.

Haile selassie would spew you out, priest whom hate the creation process. I read nor research any thing that wasn’t access by him. Truth is what we seek and priest do not slander womanhood.

SO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME FEEL FREE YOU CAN RESEARCH ISRAEL WHOEVER YOU WANT YOUR REASEARCH CAN'T FAZE ME AND MY POSITION IN OURSTORY AND GLORY.

The same research or scientific method by observation that you scorn is given to us by the creator of our known universe. You are mistaken like other hypocrites to believe that science is only a creation of man and not bestowed on mankind by his creator. Research and scientific method is the reason why you are able to peck anti-woman propaganda on your desk or lap top.

SORRY HAILE SELASSIE I IS NOT HERE PHYSICALLY RULING IN ETHIOPIA NOW TO HEAR WHAT HE AS TO SAY ABOUT THIS TRIBE OF JUDAH HE COMES FROM WHICH IS PART OF ISRAEL ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ALL BECOME AUTHORITY ON HOW HAILE SELASSIE I AND EMPRESS MENEN THINK.

Him is alive and witnessing the false prophets. Why would it offend you if others could become authorities. Have you built anything on this earth that you are afraid of giving up? Does anything belong to you or do you borrow things too.

EVERYONE AS GOT TALK BECAUSE CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE NOT AROUND TO SPEAK ON CERTAIN MATTERS ALL WE ALL DEPEND ON IS ORAL TRODITION AND RESEARCH SOCALLED HISTORY PRESENTED TO US VIA ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WHO IS SUBJECT TO HUMAN ERROR YET ANY HISTORY WE RESEARCH WE HOLD ON TO THAT WE FEEL IS RIGHT, YET IT IS A HUMAN BEING FLESH WHO PRESENT THIS INFO SO WHO CAN TELL I THAT I HAVE TO HOLD ONTO THAT WHAT ANY MAN PRESENT TO ME?

Every one has the right speak. Does mathematics have an oral tradition and research so-called history? Can human error be measured? Isn’t that reasoning? Math, not only feels right but if your answer is correct it shows and others witness fruit of the labor of calculation. I make perfectly good sense to you for your computer to turn on when you push that little button. However, priest, the patriarchal faith and hatred of women that you advocate does not compute.

MANY OF US NEVER EYE WITNESS HOW THIS EARTH GOT HERE YET EVERYTHING SCIENTIST PRESENT TO US WE THINK IT IS FACT AND ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE SUBJECT TO HUMAN ERROR THAT INCLUDES THE SOCALLED FACT SEACHER AND HISTORIAN SO WHO AM I TO LISTEN TO ANYONE SINCE NONE OF YOU TYPING HERE CAN TELL I THE EXACT TIME AND PERIOD THIS EARTH WAS MADE WHETHER YOU GET IT FROM THE SOCALLED EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD, OR THE BIBLE NONE OF THEM CAN TELL I WHO THE FIRST PEOPLE WERE.

If scientist present solutions and facts which you deem wrong, all you have to do is educated yourself and prove them wrong. Someone once said ‘ never say never’. Do you overstand why priest? None of us know of the future. None of us knows where science will lead. Is it not possible for the same science that you are utilizing now can not one day witness how this earth got here or who the first people were. Never is the language of ignorance, arrogance and stubbornness priest.

YES THE BLACK NATION WAS FIRST HERE ON EARTH BUT WHO WAS THE FIRST TWO MAN AND WOMAN NOT ADAM EVE, BUT THE FIRST MAN AND WOMAN WHAT WAS THEIR NAMES NO ONE TELL I THIS YET YET EVERYONE REARCH SO FAR IN HISTORY YET NO ONE KNOWS WHEN CREATION STARTED AND WHEN THIS CYCLE OF IT WILL END.

History is a written record of past events presently several thousand years. Never say a million years of history can not be found. Something will prove you wrong.

TO MUCH CLEVER AND KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD BUT NOT MANY WISE MINDED AND UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE. YES, A PERSON CAN HAVE ALL THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORLD, BUT IF THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE IT SERVES FOR NOTHING.

Yes priest , priest asukile adigun adofo ,you broke the mold for a wise man.

YES WHATEVER I LOVE THE MOTHER OF CREATION BUT I DON'T HAVE TO ADVERTISE TO THE WORLD WHEN SHE IS GOING THROUGH HER CYCLE UNDER THE MOON, THAT SAID WHATEVER YOUR RESPONSE I'M LIVING, ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

‘Whatever your response’ ……….seem quoted from a preacher or minister rather than a lofty priest. Just say, ‘I don’t care what others think. This is my church. My way or the highway’

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com