Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith

peace and hotep,

priest asukile adigun adofo, as a man i challenge the notion that woman is less than man. as a woman i challenge the notion that man is less than woman. we are co-creation. nothing more or less.

i apologize that i must challenge what you put forth. it is our duty to do so. our situation here in amorica demands that we scrutinized everything. it is just the ship that i am in.

i apologize that i am different and difficult. please do not forsake or forget me because i learn a great deal from you and the others of this board. i am not academician nor want to be. i am a student forever and forgive me for being critical, rude and just stupid.

i just can not reason why ones squabble over woman 'issues' when there are more vital things at stake. we have problems to solve.

brother, seven is the number of completion and this you know, 765. i am seshata sefekht. i am the female and the male of the principle of completion. it is time for the completion of our problems withe respect to male and female principles.

priest asukile adigun adofo, when i make reference to freedom is a hapi slave, i am only referencing something close and dear to your heart or well being. the source of hapi, the nile, is ethiopia and the hapiness of all of ethiopia is my waking desire. it is what i live for. as an african born in amorica, my spiritual and physical freedom is contingent on the premise that africa, the world, must be free of despotism.

although sometimes it seem like i would be content on being a happy slave withe belief of freedom, it is not my intent to allow the spiritual and physical slavery to exist. i loathe them and desire to exorcise those demons fron the earth. this is the basis of freedomisahappyslave. meaning that a happy slave will believe him/herself to be free.

as a man no man can tell me that any woman stink. likewise, as a woman no woman can tell me that any woman stink. i am sorry but i find such reasoning counterproductive and insulting to africans in general that any ones suggest that our womem inappropiately stink at socio-political functions.

on a field of battle whom should care how ones smell in the very presence of death and decay?
one should only care if ones are able protect and serve.

one blessed love when love is compassion.
the danger of the patriarchal faith is that it lacks compassion for woman. it lacks love.
why should men lower themselves by being bothered by the odors or cycles of women. it only lends to more disrespect of woman. less than equals can not co-create. no more disrespect of men for our naturally cycled woman.

freedom is a hapi slave

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com