Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME

RAS MARCUS WROTE

Our woman must not be treated like domestic servants, whose only duties are to wash, cook, clean, keep their mouths shut, be seen but not to be heard, be obedient when called upon for mating, be absent from the presence of the assemble, when the movement of the Glorious Moon, cause her to have her creational cycle, which is related to the reproduction processes, of Mother Nature and Father Time.

WELL I DON'T TREAT I EMPRESS LIKE, THAT BUT YOU DO SAY HERE be absent from the presence of the assemble, when the movement of the Glorious Moon, cause her to have her creational cycle, which is related to the reproduction processes, of Mother Nature and Father Time.

THIS SUGGEST SHE STILL COME TO THE GATHERING WHILE STILL DISCHARGING SO YOU CAN'T WRONG I FOR TYPING WHAT I DID OR COME TO THE CONCLUSION YOU WERE SAYING THIS.

ALL THE HYGIENE IN THE WORLD COULD GO THROUGH HER TEMPLE FROM SHE AS A RUNNING ISSUE SHE SHOULD'NT BE AT THE GATHERING, LIKE WISE THE MAN ANYTHING RUNNING, WOUNDS, LIKE CUTS, CONTAGEOUS PUSSY FLESH, ETC.

BABA ALL IS OK I'M NOT VEX WITH NO ONE AND I DO HAVE A PASSION FOR THE DAUGHTERS OF RASTAFARI AND WOULD NEVER PUT ANY WOMAN IN SERVITUDE AND BONDAGE TO ME AND I AGREE SHE IS NOT TO BE CALLED UNCLEAN THAT'S WHY I CALL IT GOING ON A JOURNEY OR VACATION BUT I DON'T SEE ALL THE LEVITICAL PRINCIPLES AS WRONG THE BIBLE IS SYMBOLIC THE GOOD AND BAD IS IN THERE EVERY INDIVIDUAL TAKE OUT OF IT WHAT THEY SEE AS RIGHT, BUT NOT EVERYTHING BIBLICAL IS TO BE TAKEN LITURAL, I SEE IT THAT THE MOON CYCLE SHOULD NOT BE RUN LOOSE AND OUT OF ORDER.

NO ONE IS DESPUTING WHAT YOU SAY BABA, I'M CHECKING THE CONTEXT OF HOW I'M RECEIVING THE WORD, AND NEED BETTER CLEARANCE ON CERTAIN AREAS AND MATTERS. THAT SAID OCEANS FARWARD ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com