HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME

YOU PRESUME I WAS ANGRY? I WAS'NT ANGRY AND HAVE READ YOUR POST AND IF YOU READ MY POST PROPERLY I NEVER SAID THE WOMAN WAS UNCLEAN I SAID SHE WENT ON A JOURNEY BOBO NEVER CALL A WOMAN UNCLEAN WE SAY ON VACATION OR JOURNEY.

WE MAY SAY UNFREE AS OPPOSE TO UNCLEAN BECAUSE THE CYCLE DOES NOT MAKE A DAUGHTER FUNCTION AS A FREE TEMPLE WOULD SO I AGREE THAT THE WOMAN IS NOT UNCLEAN BUT I DID READ ONE OF YOUR POST WHERE YOU CATEGORECALLY STATED THEY SHOULD NOT BE CUT OFF FROM ASSEMBLE AT SUCH TIME NEITHER EVEN THOUGH YOU CALL IT ASUMPTIONS MARCUS I CAN PRINT OFF THEM POST AND I KNOW FOR SURE WHAT YOU TYPED SO CALL IT ASUMPTION IF YOU MUST I HIGHLIGHTED THE LEVITICAL BOOKS TO SHOW PEOPLE SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO NOT TO FORCE ANYONE TO LIVE BY THEM.

AND ALL I DID WAS SHOW YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG TO PRESUME THAT SOME OF OUR PEOPLE THINK THE TOPIC POSTED IS UNTOUCHABLE SO EVEN IF I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO SAY I JUST PROVED THAT NOT THIS SUBJECT ALONE BUT MANY OTHERS ARE NOT UNTOUCHABLES.

YOU CAN'T SCHOOL ME MY ELDER ABOUT WOMAN BEING THE MOTHER OF CREATION BUT NOT ALL WOMAN REPRESENT THE MOTHER OF CREATION, SO REMEMBER EVEN THOUGH SHE NUTURED US AND DID ALL GOOD BY US SHE COULD BE BRUTAL TO US ALSO BUT I WONT TELL YOU ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD.

FATHER AND MOTHER OF CREATION GOD AND GODDESS OF THE EARTH, YOU MAY NOT USE THESE TERMS MY ELDER BUT MY POINT IS OUR BELOVED EMPEROR HAD HIS WIFE AND I HOLD HER IN THE SAME ESTEEM AS HIM THAT'S WHY FOR CERTAIN I SAY WITH OUT BEING CHEEKY OR OUT OF ORDER YOU COULD NOT SCHOOL I ON THE POINT OF WOMAN BEING THE MOTHER OF CREATION.

THE FACT REMAINS THOUGH, THAT YOU RAS MARCUS, I OR ANYONE, CAN'T DESIDE HOW A MAN AND WOMAN RUN THEIR HOUSE CONCERNNG THE MOON CYCLE EACH PERSON ADHERE TO WHICH EVER PRINCIPLE SUITS THEM AND I WAS'NT SUGGESTING YOU KILL ANIMALS I DON'T EAT FLESH NEITHER MY BREDRIN OR WAS YOU PRESUMING I DID BECAUSE I COPIED AND PASTE 4 CHAPTERS FROM LEVITICUS HERE.

Proverbs: Women, virtuous

12:4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
19:14 House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.
31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
31:11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
31:12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
31:13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
31:14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
31:15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
31:17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
31:18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
31:19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
31:20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
31:22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
31:24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
31:27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
31:28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
31:29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

I HOPE THIS PROVERB ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION BECAUSE I DON'T SEE WOMAN ANY LESS THAN YOU SEE THEM BABA RAS MARCUS, SO WHO IS ASUMING NOW ONCE AGAIN OCEANS FARWARD ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST
FROM KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com