HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith

WHATEVER YOU SAY I DON'T BELONG TO NO SECRET SOCIETY. OK SESH I'M GOING TO SUE YOU FOR WHAT YOU POST HERE CLAIMING I BELONG TO A SECRET SOCIETY AND HOW I WOULD GET YOU ASASINATED, I'VE GOT THE EVIDENCE HERE IN TYPED FORM I CAN PRINT THIS OFF.

YOU SLANDER MY NAME ALL OVER THE BOARD WHAT AS KOBE OR OJ'S CASE GOT TO DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING? IF YOU CAN REALLY CALL IT DISCUSSION, LOL.

THAT SAID YOU CAN BE SUED DON'T THINK YOU CAN'T YOU CAN FIND LOOPHOLES IN MY REASONING BUT YOU CAN BE SUED.

THERE IS A INTERNATIONAL COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS, AND ID TAKE YOUR LITTLE NOT SO BIG IN HIGH PLACES THERE.

SLANDER IS A CASE WHICH CAN BE TAKEN UP IN ANY COURT AND YOUR CLAIMS THAT I'M A MASON OR LUMANARTI IS RIDICULUS.

I DON'T BELONG TO NO SECRET GROUP THE WORLD KNOWS IANDI AND THAT IS FACT YOU SAY FOOLISHLY THAT I'M CONNECTED IF THAT BE SO WHO AM I CONNECTED TO IN AMERICA OR BRITAIN?

WHY AM I STILL SUFFERING IN ENGLAND? WHY HAVE'NT AMERICA AND BRITAIN GIVEN ME AND MY FAMILY A MANSION? YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOUR ARGUMENT IS.

FOR A HAPISLAVE YOU DO TELL ALOT OF LIES ON ME YOU CAN'T PROVE I'M PART OF NONE OF THOSES EUPROPEAN AND AMERICAN WHITE SECRET SOCIETIES,YET THIS I CAN TELL YOU IS A LIE ON YOUR PART WHAT EVER YOU REASEARCH AND POST ON THE NET YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANY EVIDENCE TO CONNECT ME TO THE SOCALLED FREEMASONS SOCIETY, REMEMBER THIS INTERNATIONAL FORUM AS SEEN IN PRINT YOU CALL ME A SECRET SOCIETY MEMBER, AND YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF THIS TIME BE HUMBLE AND SAY YOU ARE WRONG.

DON'T TAKE MY WORDS LIGHTLY IT IS VERBAL SLANDER AND ABUSE TO SAY A MAN BELONG TO SOMETHING AS CORRUPT AS THE FREEMASONS OF EUROPE AND AMERICA AND I WILL SUE YOU AS STUPID AS YOU THINK MY NOTION IS I'M WELL SERIOUS.

YOU GONE FROM SOLOMON AND NOW ACCUSE I FALSELY WELL MAY BE SOLOMON CAN'T TAKE YOU TO COURT FOR SLANDER, BUT I CAN AND WHILE YOU MIGHT THINK YOU CAN'T BE FOUND LOOK OUT FOR A SUMMONS OR SUPEANA TO MAKE YOU APPEAR IN COURT TO ANSWER TO SUCH CHARGES OF VERBAL ABUSE AND SLANDER WITHOUT FOUNDED EVIDENCE PROVE I WOULD GET YOU ASASINATED

THAT SAID THERE ENDETH THIS RESPONSE TO MR FREEDOMISAHAPISLAVE, SALAM NA FIKIR DESTA.

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com