HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME

I have noticed your many responses to my post. It was quite clear to me, that you were very angry according to how you placed your words. Your anger even caused you to assume and make assumptions about me relating to the subjects under discusion. Assumptions and beliefs are twin brothers and sisters, and they have not reach the perfection of knowledge. I have no intention in dwelling on your assumptions, since in the past I have posted on the subject, and the people who post on this board, can reproduce my post just to verify what I had written. So you are totally forgiven for the assumptions which you make.

There are people on this internet, who like to, reproduce people's post and answer it line by line, I do not have any time to do that, I just write my thoughts which comes into my head. I did read some of that bible letters which you posted, but I moved on from it since I really do not believe in murdering birds and other animals, as a sacrifice for making any one clean.

You and others are free to believe that the woman is unclean when she is in vibration with Mother Moon, I just will not go along with that, since my mother is a woman, and my African sisters are shemales and I grow up and never consider them to be unclean, while I grow up with them, but I have read these things in the bible, when I used to read the bible, but now I am trying to read the realities of life, since life has become ny true teacher, so I look at the realitie of life, and learn from the realities of life as I live from day to day.

In these days, I live as Iyaganic Rastafari Iyaman, who listen well to my internal teacher, before I speak. Since woman is the mothers of all people, and they are the ones who cared for us all, I just do not know why you and your Empress, would imagine that our Iyaugters, are not capable of practicing natural and Iyavine hygiene, and would think of coming to Iyabingi Assemble,with a discharge from their Moon vibes cycle, flowing down their feet. Why would any one think that way, I am concerned here with discretion, and that discretion be diastributed in the right portion, so that the Mothers of Creation can benefit from same.

In one of my recent post, I did mentioned, that that it is written in the bible, that a man should not go nigh to a mentrous woman, and I went on to say, that my interpetation is that you should not mate with a woman during her Creational cycle, which Mother Nature brings unto her, but that did not mean that you should scorn her, or else you should not feel sad, if she scorn you, when her cycle is over. I also make mentioned in that post, that this was a time of solitude for the woman, but that the man should not abondon her in her grief, since she could want some one to get her some hot water, or maybe a cup of tea.

My call was for respect and dignity for the woman, that she be treated with integrity. My call was also that the woman be listenen to, instead of always being told what to do, since the woman have abilities and capabilities, to bring children into this world, and raise them to be adults, no man upon this earth, have any rights what so ever, to demote her to a domestic servant, who is to be seen and not to be heard, to do as you are told as a woman, without asking any questions, even if what you are told to do is not reasonable in your mind.

I also said that niether the man nor the woman, is the head of the house, I said that the head of the house is the best idea, after a pleasant reasoning with lots of humble standing. It is getting late and since some one will wake me at 4.am in the morning, to go hunting, I will have to bring this epistle to a close.

But please rest assured, that I know what I have written, and no amount of assumptions, or twisting of my words, will change my views, that the woman is not unclean, she is the mother of us all, and if the woman is ever unclean, then all of us are unclean, from the priest to the prophet, to the bishops to the elders, to the deacons to the kings, and the presidents and the lawyers and the doctors, and evry person upon the face of this earth, simple because the woman is the mother of all of us, and she nourished us from the juice in her breast, for it was her breast that the milk was placed into, when that child was to be born. She is the most blessed Creature upon the face of this earth. And I will continue to speak on the behalf on these Mother of Creation as long as I can.
Again I send many oceans of blsings and self determination with tolerance.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com