HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith

yeah sesh remember this and your last response to it you think i threatened you because i said mind one of his descendents find you and disapline you, it was a point of reasoning which you failed to understand, for example if you were saying this about my family member and i knew my family never raped anyone i would file a law suit against you so quick that's what i mean.

yes i would use the bobylon laws and put a law suit against you for slander and properganda because all you have here is a notion base on your understanding of how you view the story you have read.

i find it very insulting for you to say i'm preaching a lie yet your reasearch based on the typed views and words of others, are to be be viewed as truth without question, so if i don't follow your idea or view according to what you have reasearched, not necessarily what everyone here as reasearched, but what you have reasearched,i'm regarded by you as preaching untruths and lies here, so i'm to say yes what a phenonema and accept your presentation as gospel.

it is hypocritical for you to want everyone to accept everything you present as the gospel truth, then deny anyone elses socalled finding of truth.

why are you still posting to me? did'nt i say you are hypocrit and you must post to someone else who wants you to curse and condemn them, for offence may come but woe unto them that bring it.

that said don't post no links or web page for me to view i'm not interested in what you have to say anymore me and Ras Marcus may not agree on all things, but i love to hear from him and what he can tell i of the african experience, i don't want to hear from you please leave me alone i ask once again stop cutting and pasting my words all over the place when you don't get a response from me. i notice when you don't get a response from me in one thread you post to you post in another one hoping to get my attention.

the creator willing this is my last response to you i don't want no dialogue with you, you can say i'm preaching lies little more, i don't care about your opinions anymore thats why i don't want to engage in any reasoning what you bring up because while alot don't make me unhappy on this forum you grieve my soul so from now on i suggest you respond to everyone elses post but leave mine alone for ill just put you in my iggy bin and i hope you get the message now.

that said stop living on my name you come off
Israelite Anbessa, and now want to start on i, it aint going to work, i'm not your woman, donkey, horse, or mule for you to ride, so don't try riding on my name just leave me alone you can stay on the board i can't move you but i don't have to reply to your post, and you don't have to answer mine is that fair enough.

that said i don't find your post to me positive, just downpressive, abusive, and condemning.

that said Honour Him Adonie i God Jah Rastafari, All Blessing And All Blest, My Lord And Majesty,
From Hon Kes AA Adofo.

Messages In This Thread

OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Ok I will speak on this
Re: Ok I will speak on this
Re: OK I WILL SPEAK ON THIS BEAR WITH ME
Menses
Re: Menses
Re: Menses
the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: the danger of the patriarchal faith *NM*
Re: BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com