HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
In Response To: Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ()

Greets Again Sistren! me wahn give Ises an honour an glory to Jah fe de chance fe reason wit de sistren today!! me kansider it a privledge, seen? sis one ting yah been posting me whould like to discuss..de I seh "Jesus never intended to convey the idea that He, Jesus,... was the Christ who was come to save man; to preach salvation to the lost; to heal the sick; to comfort the comfortless. No statement was ever made by Him that would lead to such a conclusion."
sis does de I realize dat Jesus name Immanuel which mary called Him whan Him born means "God with us" ? me jus wonder if de I was aware of dat..nah tek I word fe it, yah cyan do de research pon any of I words, at any time, an if de I show I dat I woman am wrong, den me tek it weh, an fix wha is wrong, seen? but overstand dat me tek de Bible as Jah Word..me beleif in de Bible an its validity an dat its de inspired word of I maker an God Jahovia..just as Selassie belief in de Bible, so I woman am similar sis...so wit dat I woman would like to clear up jus who Jesus seh, an addahs seh Him is inna de Bible...
firstly in 1 Tim 2:5 it seh dere is only one God and One mediator between God and man, the Man Christ Jesus..
de bible also seh dat "..nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" in reference to Jesus in Acts 4, see verses 10,12
also it is written dat "therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father"..phil 2:9-11 yah see sis, if de I belief in de bible it seh right dere, Him Lord, an Him ither Lord of all or Him nah Lord, nuh true?
JESUS SEH "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME"..SEE JOHN CHAPTER 14:6..yah sight it sis, Jesus a tell INI dat it is nah true I selves dat we come to de fadda, but only thru Him sis..
A next important scrip me would like fe reason on is found in John chapter 1.."In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...And the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst us..(John 1:1-14) chek it out sis, right dere de scrips are telling us nah only dat Jesus was in de beginning already in existance wit God, but dat He was God, an dat He was made flesh an dwelt amongst we..dat why wahn Him was born Him called Immanuel..God with Us..dat all why de emperor belief in de Trinity, unlike de many groups claiming to be christian dat nah follow de trinity..dem mus deny dis here verse in some weh to mek it fit wit dem bag a doctrine!!
Also sis, see wha Thomas seh whan him was doubting dat Jesus arise pon de 3rd day after Him was crucified..thomas a seh after him put him hand inna de nail prints an wound in Him side "My Lord and my God!" see john chp 20:28..now if Him wasnt God Iyah, AWOE..Jesus whoulda told him right dere..
also Jesus seh "he who has seen me has seen the Father" dat being in John chp 14 verse 9
an one a de verses me a save fe last sis, is found in de book of Romans chapter 10 verse 9, :that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved...dat a promise right from Jah an yah KNOW Him nah lie!!
also in Acts chapter 16:31 it seh "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved"..jus by believing in Him an all a we cyan be save!!
Now sis wit all Raspeck, me humbly would like to ask de I if she is familar wit how all dis here new ageism got into INI life styles an beliefs? We mus be careful I since it cyan be very subtle or it cyan be blatant like denying who Christ is an why Him come here fe we!! it is a lang story but de I cyan feel free to ask fe more information or Imail I..
right now me would like to thank de I for giving more food fe thought an fe bringing de subjeck up fe reason,..me look forward fe more reasonin sis, until den Jah Love an Proteckshun
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ALL DE TIME!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com