HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ALL DE TIME!
In Response To: Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ()

Yes sistah Kaya, I man in 12 tribes no who His Majesty is seen an dat is only King of Israel! Not my GOD or SAVIOUR but my King! For every nation must have a King an His Majesty is dat, an Asfa Wossen and our Crown Prince Zera Yacob! Yeah man 12 tribes vibes dat! I man nah here to convert no one but show de vibes das all. As for our beloved bruddah Prophet Gad, well de general dun seh what he had tuh seh. So be it. Suh if ones nah listen to His Majesty nor Prophet Gad, de True Prophet of God Almighty, so be it! I man nah here to convert no one for I have always said raspect to others opinions.

But dem nah show I man raspect still? Cho! Memba dat even before Leonard Howell came with de reasoning about His Majesty being Jesus Christ in the Second Advent or de Fadda God, there were RasTas before that hailed Jesus Christ dat mi no! Because in de ilanz there are still RasTas that sight His Majesty as de King but hail Jesus Christ as Lord an Saviour as I man do also! Suh no one has de right to Judge ones of not being RasTa or not! Stop de dyam foolishness man! We must inite under one BANNER an dat ah 12 Tribes army for Christ our Lord! De question is can we do it? Only Jah Knows!

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com