HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ALL DE TIME!

Anyone that comes claiming to be a prophet saying that Haille Selassie is not Christ or the Son of God, the same "prophet" is a liar. Do i have to repeat myself?

Is there any man that could come and tell the world that he is or was Jesus Christ for the world to believe him? - The only time that that man will be heard is when he comes on the cloud as in the Infamous entrance. People have assumed that it is his second coming but some people know better, those that know better should be better off in this world where truths are hard to find.

I've said it before, H.I.M. is on Earth at the moment, he is the Lamb that will be slain, he has had two witnesses, and those witnessess are the only people that should be listened to in these last minutes, they will make clear what needs clearing, and they will put in work for the Most High. I don't know who this Gad is that i'm always hearing about but i'm starting to think that he is a false prophet, he needs to find a seat before he finds a bullet.

The rapture, "GLORIOUS Sunday", all these things will become clearer after H.I.M. has been slain and ascends from Hell/ Daeth as he always does. Daniel 9:26 - something about the Messiah/ Lamb will be slain at the end of the 62 weeks. What does Gad say about these things? Be smarter and read your Bible, stop listening to people that are recognised prophets, Satan has a plan.

Peace & Righteousness,

David

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com