HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
In Response To: Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ()

Wise wise DREAD sista! Yes HIM loose the seven seals it's all on wheels InI already am delivered! THIS is Rasta, no looking for no more signs out the sky! This is the confidence of InI: "no matter where we go, we are the LIONS in this kingdom."

As to I trod, InI come to see clearer every day that it is ungrateful and unfathful of me to sit around feeling downpressed by babylon when InI deliverance is 100% guarantee! The BOOK is fulfilled. No excuses anymore.

This is the Rock upon which Rasta stand. In I heart I believe that Rasta is Christian and Jew, must must be. So what is it that ones would seek to convert Rasta TO? RASTAFARI REVELATION IS THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST. The confirmation that Jesus is, indeed the MOSHIACH BEN DAVID.

In the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus says "the Kingdom of My Father is spread over the face of the earth, but men do not see it."
Time to feel Zion.
reveal Zion.
I am sad for those who think they have to wait for some further event: Now is the only time there is. It took a long time and a lot of vex before I realize that the door I was always seeking was all the time right here;I had I hand on the knob and all I had to do was turn....
"Children arise from your sleep and slumber,
we nah come fe bow but fe conquer!" BUJU
All HE asks is that we love one another.
rootsie

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ALL DE TIME!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com