HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
In Response To: Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ()

Haile I! Let Rastafari name be glorified and magnified always!

Give thanks brethren for de I's response. Firstly, you asked, "Would you tell this to the prophet Gad of the 12 tribes of Israel?" I say emphatically, YES! I ask then, who is this prophet Gad? What is his role in the scheme of life in relation to the search for Truth?

Now, sometime ago I participated in a rather lively reasoning on this board on the reality of Jesus; was Jesus a myth, or did he exist. I will re-post my contribution to this reasoning.

Jesus taught that the great secret of Life was God the Universal all; the Great Father of all things, expressed through the Christ which is in the mortal body. Jesus never intended to convey the idea that He, Jesus, the personality, the body they all could see, the body which was born of Joseph and Mary, was the Christ who was come to save man; to preach salvation to the lost; to heal the sick; to comfort the comfortless. No statement was ever made by Him that would lead to such a conclusion.

He made every effot to get the people at large to understand that it was the God within; the God spirit which God gave to all His creatures in the day of creation. This was the Christ He was preaching and not His personality. This Christ is in every one, and it is this Divinity within; this Christ within the human form, that is one with the Father, the Universal All, and it is this Christ that saves.

Jesus also taught that the fundamental of all achievement of mortal man, of whatever nature, was accomplished through the Christ within which is the true Child of God. He also taught His disciples that the oneness with this Divinity or Christ within was achieved by permitting the Christ to bring about the Spiritualization of the mortal body; by permitting the Christ to have full control over all thoughts and all deeds. By forcing the carnal mind to yield fully and completely to the Divinity within, which is the Christ.

Sera'el Tafari

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ALL DE TIME!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com