HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
In Response To: Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ()

me glad de I ask I woman an much Raspeck sis
firstly me nah try fe CON vert any body..but me will post to an give any invitation me whant to INI at any time, for it is your right to express your faith an my right to express mine..you nah haffi listen to any bit sis. me pray yah do, but ulitimately it is up to de I.
next sis, yah asking a good qwestion bout de dreads of judy mowatt an I an others who became christians..yes sis dem is NOT A SYMBOL OF RASTAFARI ALONE..DEM IS A FACT PON DE HEAD TOP OF DE MASAI WARRIORS IN SOMALIA AS DIS IS DERE HAIRSTYLE NUH TRUE? me been carry dread fe over 30 years sis..all a me fambly carry dem, it is not only a Rasta ting but a kulcha ting seen?
an me amused to see de I asking why all de christianity in Rastafari...why shouldnt dere be? Haile Selassie worshipped de same God as I woman, and was de head of a very great Christian Faith de Ithiopian Orthodox Church!!! Him Hail Yesus!! an so do INI!!
Raspeck sis..did de I listen to de links me post?
Jah Bless an Protek de I
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ALL DE TIME!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com