Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK ALL DE TIME!

Peace & Righteousness,

The way i look at it is, Gad is repeating what he heard, and what he has perceieved from what he heard. Is that a Prophet?
I'll be blunt, Haille Selassie is, was, and still is Jesus Christ, and that's no matter how he chose to express his answer to foul questions. Sometimes people ought to consider who they are talking to when making requests of identity. And anyway it's Gad we're talking about. I think i read somewhere that he's saying that he will show Us who the two witnessess are. But how? Who is he to know, what makes him the person to point and say, "there they are!" before anyone else. We're all reading the same book and waiting for the same signs.

The rapture will take place very soon and only then will people's eyes be open, so if he's a prophet as someone has claimed then he should point his fingers now, so that he can be recognised for real. And the other thing is what i've said already, H.I.M. is on Earth right now, he is the only one that could point to the two witnessess because they are his witnessess, they have seen him and recogised him, and he likewise. Gad doesn't fit into the equation anymore than the next person otherwise he would have his character written in the book of Revelation. -- After the death of H.I.M. will shortly be his resurrection and then the rapture ..... Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was showing the world way in advance what's going to happen. The righteous dead will come from their graves .... and so will the unrighteous. But first comes the murder of the Most High.

All i'm doing is warning you about false prophets, something that Jesus Christ warned us all to look out for, especially in these days. Whatever happens, the elect will not be deceived, after all they are the elect. But don't count yourself out by buying into the words of a man claiming things that he has no authority to claim.

One Love,

David aka YOUNG SELASSIE

Let the "prophets" make their predictions before the rapture, and then after the rapture we'll see who's who.

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com