AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Jah Rastafari in thre persons

Greetings to De I

I have read your post and feel I have to respond to several issues contained therein.

Marcus Garvey said words to the effect, that "Black People should look at God through their own spectacles"
I personally take that as looking at the concept of god through the perspective of the Black race as oppose to the Christian, Jewish or Muslim view, which have all circumvented the livity and conspired to create the living torment that we now experience.

Marcus Garvey also said words to the effect of "Look towards Africa and you will see we have a great History"

I take that to mean exactly that, the Black Race!! do have a long and great history, but that history has been steadily eroded! The erosion has been happening over a great period of time, as part of the plan to develop the shitstem (system) -Babylon to use the appropriate terminology - in which we now live,.

It is wise to remember that this work of ages, has involved several factors or forces, of which White Christian values, has been the most recent!

But why stop at that, why not look at the Muslim factors, such as the Arab invasion that drove Black people out of India and Palestine,
The invasion which drove Nubian people out of North Africa, to the south of Ethiopia and the Sahara! Bearing in mind that it was them who introduced the concept of slavery and passed it on to the Christian/Roman!

Or even still; what about the Jewish factor,
The Jews or Ashkenazi, who hijacked a concept and out of it invented a religion, it's not without a degree of irony that they were known as the people of the book. It's they who began the systematic compilation of the book known as the bible. It's they who invented the concept of credit - which has developed into the devastating tool of control which it is today! It was they who inspired the racism, sexism and intolerance which is the main feature of the bible.
Indeed most of the ships that took the slaves/captives to the west were owned by Jews. However I would want the reader to think I am anti-semetic, as I don't consider the ashkenazi/Khazar to be semetic.

But finally rather than blame others, Black People should take a long hard look at themselves, because those people that took slaves and brought the continent to it's knees could not have done so without the collusion of the Black (Robert Mugabe type of) Sell-Outs of those days!

The tyrants and bad minded who sold out their own people for the material tokens that they were offered, I am referring to those who sold out a Continent,(with the exception of Ethiopia and Liberia), nation and history for the smallest of short term gains. Funny how there seems to be a blind eye and deaf ear turned when that issue is highlighted!

But all in all, I would say that Marcus Garvey did awaken a consciousness that had been suppressed for a long time. But inspite of his great works, Marcus Garvey is a man, maybe a great man, but don't fall into the trap of turning him into anything more than that!

As for King Emmanuel, I would just say that he too was a man. I say was, because I heard he is dead now!!

In relation to King Selassie I - I want to ask for a clarification, When you say the symbolic things that you say i.e. "EMPORER HAILIE SELASSIE I THE 1ST IS THE FATHER, KING EMMANUEL THE 7 IS THE SUN, AND MARCUS THE MUSIA GARVEY IS THE HOLLY 1 OF CREATION!" What do you mean? How does that work? Given that the three persons were all on earth at the same time (at some stage) please just explain to I, how you think that works.

Re the comment about straying from the original topic - That's how reasoning goes, everyone will give an individual viewpoint which develops different strands and contexts to the original topic or point of view. After consideration some things we take on board and others we discard after giving it due consideration.

Indeed sometimes we mull over issues and it's only further down the line we get a definitive overstanding - but that how reasoning goes!

Knowledge

Messages In This Thread

Jah Rastafari in thre persons
The mystery can be explained... *LINK*
Re: The mystery can be explained... *LINK*
Re: The mystery can be explained...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com