AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Jah Rastafari in thre persons

Greetings Bo Bo Kwame.

I would just like to get a further standing of what you are saying!

You state that "Selassie I is the Kings of Kings and without HIM there is no One to lead Ethiopian African at home or Abroad"!

Therefore I am curious to know the following;
If Selassie I is the King of Kings, then seeing that he was born 1892, who was the King leading the Ethiopians prior to then?
Selassie I hasn't been seen since 1974, so who is actually leading the Ethiopians at home and abroad right now?

Re Emmanuel the 7th: I would like to know about the preceding Emmanuel's (1-6), who were they, and when did they appear on earth (in this dimension)?

You state that Emmanuel was born without mother of father, how do you know that? I ask this question, not with the intent of seeking to disparage what you say,but to try and get to the facts of how that is possible, particularly as according to the legends, Melchizedek did have a mother and father!

Talking of which, I personally do not accept the Jesus/Gesus/Isus as written in the King James bible, but in any event if we accept for the purpose of the reasoning that the biblical Jesus person was actually around at the time, there is no way that Selassie I is of the same lineage. That is indeed a fact!

So in the absence of further information I would have to not agree with your assertion in this aspect!

Re Marcus Garvey;
I respect the fact that Marcus Garvey did see the issues that were facing Black people at the time, and that he indeed did try to make a solution.

It is without question if he had not had set up the Black Star liner and those other works, then Black people may well be still scrabbling about within the darkness of the system.
Instead Garvey's actions and words focused the minds of those who were ready to hear the word!
Can't argue against that!

In terms of his utterance re H.I.M., Garvey said "look at god through your own spectacles (Which I took to mean that for far too long Black People have sought god through the viewpoint of the Christian, Jew, Muslim and those type of nonsensical ways of seeking the creator) "and you will see we have a great History"!

I think that is a very true sound! Indeed the instruction to look towards Africa when a Black King is crowned - because the day of deliverance is at hand"! This statement can be viewed upon many levels, but one thing I think ought to be borne in mind is that although Garvey said that, it was indeed others who heard the words, and it was they who actually did the work in terms of the manifestation of RastafarI.

Whether that makes him a Prophet - well that is open to interpretation. Although I would say that Garvey played a significant role in reawakening a sleeping consciousness.

In terms of the blood of Christ, I personally don't accept that, to me, the blood of Christ is a catholic concept! Jesus died on a cross to save mankind, he died in atonement for the sins of Men! How does that work?

The downfall of man is a concept that has not been explained very well and to this day, there is only few who can actually give an coherent account of what was supposed to have transpired.

At the risk of sounding petty, I find it astonishing given the amount of people who have died in the name of Jesus, that the concept of him dying(on the cross) to save us is seen as a valid reasoning when in reality its just nonsense - particularly as they claim they cut him down from the tree!!

I don't have a problem with the words of Jesus and the ideas attributed to him personally, However I don't accept the versions that is based upon how Peter, Paul, Philo and the rest of them, have concocted and expect us to accept the story - as if we are just plain stupid!

Finally in terms of the African states that called for repatriation, I was surprised not to see Liberia within your list, as I was under the impression that Marcus Garvey had made a link with Queen Victoria (and others) for the repatriation of those who were taken into captivity to return there, until the plan was destroyed by the negative forces of the system (using the Firestone Corporation as the front, under the guise of requiring the rubber, which was in vast abundance at time)!

Anyway this is just food for thought, lets see how the reasoning manifests

Kind regards,

Knowledge.

Messages In This Thread

Jah Rastafari in thre persons
The mystery can be explained... *LINK*
Re: The mystery can be explained... *LINK*
Re: The mystery can be explained...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com